Create Account

Johnson & Johnson: The Baby Oil Podcast
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019, 01:32 AM by Gwdjohnson.)

Gwdjohnson (Gabriel Johnson) here. Making a pod with my boy, linemate and fellow Johnson/S47 draftee @frithjofr (Darnell Johnson), I'm compiling a list of questions on my own, but if anyone wants to pitch in questions about stuff to discuss, SHL or otherwise, I'll chalk it down and we can talk about it! Cheers boys and girls! Armada  Shl

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

What are the Babies’ Predictions for the SHL + SMJHL finals/playoffs??

which of you is the Robert Wood Johnson and which is the James Wood Johnson?

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Hey Johnsons, Waters here, first time caller, longtime listener, huge fan. I feel like I have to be the one who asks because everyone else is avoiding the issue, just what is up with Gabriel Johnson? Really interested to hear your takes on that.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

What can you tell me about yourselves?

What was the last book you read?

Now that the season started has anything surprised you thus far?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

If the Anchorage Armada roster got stuck on an island Lord of the Flies style what would happen?

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

egg?

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Who would win in a fight between Hugh Jackman on PCP and an actual wolverine? Do you think Hugh Jackman knowing that the wolverine had a family would change the outcome of the fight?

Standard prison rules, only hands and improvised weapons, go until unconsciousness.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

06-20-2019, 01:20 AMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: egg?
Dude this is way too personal

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019, 11:07 PM by hotdog.)

06-20-2019, 02:06 AMfrithjofr Wrote: Who would win in a fight between Hugh Jackman on PCP and an actual wolverine? Do you think Hugh Jackman knowing that the wolverine had a family would change the outcome of the fight?

Standard prison rules, only hands and improvised weapons, go until unconsciousness.

this is for your own podcast man

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

06-20-2019, 11:07 PMhotdog Wrote:
06-20-2019, 02:06 AMfrithjofr Wrote: Who would win in a fight between Hugh Jackman on PCP and an actual wolverine? Do you think Hugh Jackman knowing that the wolverine had a family would change the outcome of the fight?

this is for your own podcast man

That's good. Clearly it's something he wants to discuss with me...although I don't think I'll have much to talk about.

We need more questions!

Puck us up, fam.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

You guys LIE... you don't need questions!
You fellas do a great job of just shooting the breeze and bouncing off of one another.
Last week you did 1 hour and 30 mins and even though you answered questions it was clear you didn't need them!

However, to play along and participate I am going ask a few for you.

1. Are you guys going to be able to handle it when you are in the SHL playing against each other?
2. Do you want to move to the SHL asap or would you like to build up TPE and be SMJHL Stars?
3. Will you sign for league minimums to help your SHL teams or are you going to go to who pays the most?
4. Do you feel that you will recreate a player when your current one retires?
5. If you do recreate, how many seasons do you plan on playing till recreation?

Got a few questions for your next episode, no particular order.

1. We heard about your pizza toppings; What is your ideal burger consist of?
2. Catastrophe strikes and you two are now GM's of your SMJHL team. Bad new is Head Office says you need to relocate and rebrand. Where do you go and what do you become?
3. How long do you think you want your players career to be?
4. Which NHL/Other League Teams are you a fan of and how did that happen?

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Part 2 (with a special guest) should go up tomorrow. Giving one final last minute bump before then for more questions!