Create Account

Taterade Podcast Question Thread

Hello!

Please feel free to ask me questions for my future podcasts, thank you kindly!

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Hey tate, couple questions for ya

What was the hardest part of the forum to get used to?

Have any teams contacted you? and do you have some ideas on where you would want to get drafted to?

where do you see your player in 2 or 3 seasons.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

1. What´s it like to play as a goalie in SMJHL/SHL?

2. Ensio Kalju has the puck near the blueline and it looks like he is going for the shot, what is going through your mind at that moment?

3. Any goalies in SHL that you hope to beat in the future?

1. Do you see yourself every taking over a management position? If so, would this be during your players career or after?
2. Are you looking at taking on league office positions?
3. If you could revamp or fix one feature of the SHL, what would it be?

Falcons Canada

Do you see yourself staying with one team throughout your players career or do you envision moving around a time or two?

Who’s your NHL team?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

This time I have questions
  • How do you pick your intro music for your podcasts? Do you know what song to use before recording or do you choose it afterwards? 
  • Since you're with the Panthers now, how do you like the LR so far and have you already talked to your new team members there? 
  • What is the best tip you would give to new players that just got drafted into the SMJHL? 

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Really enjoyed the last episode of your podcast. Always great hearing new perspectives on the league.

1. Since you are a Leafs fan what is your opinion on Babcock? I am a Wings fan and miss his coaching at times.

2. Now that you have been around a full season, what are you're hopes going into Season 2?

3. What is your go to comfort food?

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

1. Favourite genre of music?

2. Favourite movie ever?

3. Favourite TV series of all-time?

Falcons Canada

Who are some your favorite bands?

Rank the SMJHL logos from best to worst.

What makes the best burger?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

• Does Knox Booth have any weird goalie superstitions?
  • Can you tell us 5 random facts about yourself?
  • If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go and what would you do there?

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

Very excited to be a producer.

What would you like to accomplish in the SMJHL?

Do you like that every team in juniors makes the playoffs?

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Waffles or Pancakes?

How are you settling in with your new team's LR?

Top 5 NHL Players?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 12:19 PM by Carpy48.)

What do you like most about the league (or the site in general) and what is something you don't like at all and would change completely if you could?

Do you plan to get a job in the league? Which one would you apply to if a position opened up?

Which other SHL podcasts do you listen to regularly? Which one(s) can you recommend to others?

Stars Lions Berserkers

Gatorade or Powerade?

How do you like having competition with another young goalie (McMahon) in LA? Who do you think will win the starting job eventually?

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

You need to throw an answered I'm this thread after you record. I did not if you needed any questions or not.

Here is a question for you. This is a question Slappy and myself got from @Atlas that I have asked other podcasts. So here it is.

You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly stipend of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon. All preparations are fully taken care of for you.

Which option do you select?

How old is the baby?

Is hockey the only sport you're a fan of or do you enjoy others, and if so what are they and what teams are your teams or players?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius