Create Account

Mr. 41 Interview - SMJHL Flop

[This is ready to be graded and is 1230 words long roughly]

Hello and welcome! We managed to catch up with Jon Forty-One who has just become a SMJHL Champion with Vancouver after popping off hard in the play-off finals. Rumours of everyone in the locker room actually gaining a little respect for him before the finals after he managed to get 10 points in 12 games but managed to get 9 whole points over the 7 game series vs the Anaheim Outlaws with 4 goals and 5 assists!

We managed to catch up with him as for once in his miserable life he is slightly smiling. 

The Interviewer: So Jon! First things first, how are you feeling?

Jon Forty-One: I am feeling pretty good. I do not really want to reveal too much cause I had media booked that pays more even if one of the parts is written up but I cannot stress how fucking good it feels to prove people wrong.

My analyst who has been helping me improve dramatically recently showed me the surviving players of my draft class and I am already the 13th best player and steadily improving. So that is 10 stupid teams who messed up in that draft. To make things even better I am the 3rd best Whaler now in Total Points Earned in my class and the only one who failed to go in the 1st round.

I will break this proof down in future media interviews when the time is right but considering only two players are above me that are also champions now makes me fucking laugh at how pitiful my draft class really is. You all need to step it up. You should not rely on freebies.

The Interviewer: You have been pretty outspoken since the draft with getting revenge on all the Simulation Hockey League teams. Is this what is in store?

Jon Forty-One: You are god damn right it is! I was not joking when I said I will get revenge. However, I will say that thanks to my great General Manager in Luke I have decided to forgive the Manhattan Rage. He offered me good minutes when I was brand new and I feel like I have repaid him by getting the 5th most amount of play-off points in Whalers history. Not bad for the first time really playing in the play-offs I feel. But yeah you are forgiven Manhattan.

The Interviewer: Any thoughts for the Anaheim Outlaws fans or players?

Jon Forty-One: Usually I would shit-talk them. But seeing them be happy was just the fuel I needed to want to crush that happiness for them. I think I did a good job doing that but I have nothing but respect for that organisation. They seem like a good team overall and it is just unfortunate they ran into a better team and a Mr. Forty-One who is pissed off at the world.

The Interviewer: You now go to the world championships for not just the United Kingdoms World Junior Championships team but also the senior team. Congrats by the way. But what are you thoughts on that.

Jon Forty-One: I will do everything in my power to now piss the rest of the world off now. But for now I will be celebrating with my team mates.

The Interviewer: How are things with your team mates cause we heard a lot of reports of you fighting and arguing with them constantly.

Jon Forty-One: I do not hate them. I have come to respect them in a weird way. I do not mind carrying them. It is hard to hate them when you won together and had a good laugh at weaker players. I will also say it feels really good to assist Mikal with a few of the rookies goals too. I will be doing media in the future also focusing on the Vancouver rookies cause honestly why would Simulation Hockey League General Managers look anywhere else now?

The Interviewer: The most important question again for you. Fire-Type Charmander, Grass-type Bulbasaur or Water-Type Squirtle?

Jon Forty-One: I feel like with all the celebrations going on and a feel good moment now would be a perfect time to finally answer this question. It is just a damn shame that I am not going to do that just to be a dick.

The Interviewer: This is the Vancouver Whalers 10th title putting them only 1 behind Kelowna now. Do you guys think you can do this again next season?

Jon Forty-One: We have a good youthful core who genuinely care about the fans and winning. I think we will be up for it for sure. 

The Interviewer: What made the difference this play-offs?

Jon Forty-One: Well, excluding I hit the bloody cap literally the update before play-offs I would say it is my first to prove every Simulation Hockey League General Manager wrong. I hope next season people have the same hunger as me cause I feel like I proved how much I wanted it. It has not been easy either. A few days I have felt like quitting or just not bothering with trying to get better cause what is the point if no-one wants you. But it has been worth it now. Every god damn second and I proved every stupid General Manager wrong.

Hell, excluding the Vancouver Whalers and the Detroit and Anchorage teams no-one wanted me in the junior league either. Well now you god damn know who Jon Forty-One is. The steal of the god damn draft!

The Interviewer: I see, I see. Well we will let you go back to celebrating with your team mates but do you have any final words for us?

Jon Forty-One: Only that I am proud of all the hard work the Vancouver Whalers have put in this season, the fans deserve this one since it has been a while since they had another Four-Star cup and watch out for me in the future Simulation Hockey League cause I am fucking coming for blood. Oh and I guess congrats and special thanks to me. I deserve this.

The Interviewer: Well that is all we have time for so thanks for listening! We hope that you enjoyed this piece of media!

(Out of Character: For fuck sake Jon...He cannot even be humble in victory. I guess late disclaimer Jon Forty-One is still a salty sailor lol. I just want to say this was a really fun season and thank you to every Whalers player in our locker room cause you made this a lot of fun. I am also going to use this time to state a new face claim for Jon by making him:

[Image: John-Wick-Keanu-Reeves.jpg?itok=tJwVSoRn]

John Fucking Wick. So yeah. It was either Weird Al or him and unfortunately seeing Weird Al be angry just is not right so John Wick ended up winning. I hope you enjoyed this piece of short media and I have quite a good number already written and waiting for x2 media in the future so be on the lookout for that <3)

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Maybe you would have been drafted higher with a better sig page...

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

07-25-2019, 11:05 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Maybe you would have been drafted higher with a better sig page...

I just got rid of my old one and just popped info there.

Need a new sig making with John Wick but finding it a bit hard to find someone.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]