Create Account

CC2: "Awards Committee Hates Me"

[Image: 36mklb.jpg]

RETIRED

07-27-2019, 01:55 AMcpetrella Wrote:
07-27-2019, 01:54 AMBoomcheck Wrote: Cool. I whined a lot before huh?

yeah just like you did about team usa ice time when you literally had the least tpe on the tean

I wanted more variance. We go in season in and season out as team USA using the same lines and don't even medal. You had me playing center and I had pretty comparable TPE to some 3rd liners on the team and wingers. I still produce on the 4th line but nah lets roll the same stuff over and over again and hope it gets us a gold.

It didn't.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

07-27-2019, 01:59 AMBoomcheck Wrote:
07-27-2019, 01:55 AMcpetrella Wrote: yeah just like you did about team usa ice time when you literally had the least tpe on the tean

I wanted more variance. We go in season in and season out as team USA using the same lines and don't even medal. You had me playing center and I had pretty comparable TPE to some 3rd liners on the team and wingers. I still produce on the 4th line but nah lets roll the same stuff over and over again and hope it gets us a gold.

It didn't.

Should USA put a 2k Visser on the 3rd line so you can go on the 1st line? I mean I'd be cool with that, easier tournament for my team

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Put me in net

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

07-27-2019, 01:55 AMcpetrella Wrote: yeah just like you did about team usa ice time when you literally had the least tpe on the tean

It didn't.

your played had the highest faceoff stat. you don’t want to play center? don’t put tpe into faceoffs for no reason. if you think i did a shitty job or fuzz and scruf are maybe you should do something besides whine and complain or either a) apply for head or b) be an active member of the team and work with the current heads

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

It didn't.

we’re not gonna move 1500+ tpe players to a lower role so your 900 tpe player at the time could get circles skated around him, sorry buddy

I never said I to play on the top line of team USA. Not once did I seriously say that. I just wanted to see more of a split in minutes. Most of us are like 1k tpe anyways. What's the issue with staggering lines and actually giving or variety instead of trying the same stuff?

What I asked is pretty reasonable.

07-27-2019, 02:07 AMBoomcheck Wrote: I never said I to play on the top line of team USA. Not once did I seriously say that. I just wanted to see more of a split in minutes. Most of us are like 1k tpe anyways. What's the issue with staggering lines and actually giving or variety instead of trying the same stuff?

we literally won a silver medal when i stacked the lines lmfao. we’re not gonna win a medal. i did test sims for hours for each tournament. if you think another way will be better, do the tests and bring it up with the current heads

07-27-2019, 02:10 AMcpetrella Wrote:
07-27-2019, 02:07 AMBoomcheck Wrote: I never said I to play on the top line of team USA. Not once did I seriously say that. I just wanted to see more of a split in minutes. Most of us are like 1k tpe anyways. What's the issue with staggering lines and actually giving or variety instead of trying the same stuff?

we literally won a silver medal when i stacked the lines lmfao. we’re not gonna win a medal. i did test sims for hours for each tournament. if you think another way will be better, do the tests and bring it up with the current heads

Man is getting proud of 1 silver as team USA.

I'm only settling for Gold.

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2019, 02:15 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

07-27-2019, 02:13 AMBoomcheck Wrote:
07-27-2019, 02:10 AMcpetrella Wrote: we literally won a silver medal when i stacked the lines lmfao. we’re not gonna win a medal. i did test sims for hours for each tournament. if you think another way will be better, do the tests and bring it up with the current heads

You can settle for 4th line the rest of your career

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

07-27-2019, 02:10 AMcpetrella Wrote: we literally won a silver medal when i stacked the lines lmfao. we’re not gonna win a medal. i did test sims for hours for each tournament. if you think another way will be better, do the tests and bring it up with the current heads

this is the epitome of baby rage.

You are arguing with the dude that still thinks 1.1k TPE is top of the league player

RETIRED

also imagine complaining about ice time when people from S44 have more TPE than you as a S42 lmfao

TPE.

TPE this.

TPE that.

I got enough to have 3 40 point seasons while also being top 10 in hits. TPE isn't the be all end all. And why does it matter if some S44 guys got more TPE than me? Sure I don't buy equipment. I did stop doing PTs for 1 and a half seasons early in my career. I still got to 1k. Still moving along.

I'm a top 4 winger on TPE alone but why does it matter to guys so much anyways. There's also on ice fit and chemistry between builds.

But you know, just keep worshiping TPE.

Where my boy @nour at this it bruddah

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]