Create Account

Couple Cast (name work in progress)

Alright folks my girlfriend @jays_cloud and I are gonna try to do a weekly podcast.

Some background is that jays knows next to nothing about hockey other than the bare minimum I've had a chance to explain since it's the offseason for the NHL. 

So feel free to ask us some questions we'll probably record at some point in the next week or so

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Why are the Boston Bruins the we worst franchise in the NHL?

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

For ML,

Nerd out in front of your gf by talking about your plan with the North Stars now that you're head GM

Once your illustrious career with Lokitonov is over, what are your plans for a recreate?

For Jay,

Who will be top scorer in the SHL this season?

As an outsider coming in, what are your first impressions of the SHL?

Why are you ignoring the Anchorage LR? :(

For both:

You're on death row after serious tampering charges. What's your last meal?

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

What voice changing program are you using to simulate you "girlfriends" voice? Interview

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Do a video podcast like king and xena

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

As a blackhawks fan how did it feel to see your archrival win the cup?
Spurs look decent this season. Thoughts on their finish and possible transfer market action deals?
toronto were basically the only eastern conference team i played for and enjoyed, and it's a shame we never made a good run there cause I liked being a North Star. How's the franchise looking now?

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

For Jay: What did you think about ML spending so much time with the SHL before you knew what it was about? Has your opinion changed after you joined the league yourself?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2019, 02:31 PM by Tomen.)

For Jay:
- As a new person to this site what are some things that could be made easier? My guess is something about forum navigation being a pain in the ass for a new person.
- As a person that was just introduced to hockey are there any aspects of it you already like and what would be the most confusing part?
For ML:
-What made you decide to show your girlfriend this part of your life?

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

ML are you cheating on me?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Answered to here minus Luke

Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames

07-29-2019, 12:41 AMml002 Wrote: Answered to here minus Luke

so you were cheating with me smh. When are we going to tell your girlfriend about

Bumping for more questions. Big week as I had my first draft as Toronto GM and jays got drafted to Anchorage. We'll be recording on Saturday at some point so get those questions in!

what sort of path do you see toronto on?
1 season vs 5 seasons out?
Tell me abou somee of the Toronto Rookies, Who's gonna be tthe top of the anchorage class

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2019, 09:58 PM by crutch.)

to ML: why would you invite your girlfriend to this toxic site?

to jay: who is your least favourite member of the site so far?

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

why didnt you answer my question last week?

also to ML000000002, are you proud?