Create Account

Dick Clapper Media Availability
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 01:02 PM by 5ympathies.)

Dick Clapper out here in the offseason working hard, willing to answer any and all questions to those who are curious about the inner workings of my mind. Drafted in the third round of the last reddit draft, whenever that was, going into my 3rd SHL season ready to produce.

Ask me whatever you want, doesn't have to be about the SHL or even hockey. I entertain anything that increases my word count. 

07-28-2019, 03:21 PMJSS Wrote: between the logo there was before ace came in, the logo that was last season's and the current logo

which new england logo is your favourite from the 3

If the first logo you're talking about is Jesster's from S10, I really don't like that one. I don't want to hate on others people artistic abilities, considering how bad I am myself, but it looks so amateurish. The current logo I feel is so similar to last seasons, that I've already forgotten what it used to look like and so I guess I have to say the current one is my fav by default. I am a fan of the logo itself though. I guess I have a sweet spot for logos that feature animals.

07-28-2019, 04:08 PMhotdog Wrote: Dicky claps had an extremely productive breakout season last season. Think he can take even another step forward this season? What sort of stat line do you think you can achieve?

Last season I had 39 points, and I know I'll improve. I got all my capped teps and bought the best equipment and I look forward to another successful season. Both me individually, and New England as a team are set to improve so I have some lofty goals. I will be disappointed if I personally don't get at least 50 points AND/OR New England misses the playoffs again. I said it, so now it has to happen.

WC: 333

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

between the logo there was before ace came in, the logo that was last season's and the current logo

which new england logo is your favourite from the 3

[Image: 3.png]

Dicky claps had an extremely productive breakout season last season. Think he can take even another step forward this season? What sort of stat line do you think you can achieve?

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway