Create Account

Jared Lammi - Prospect Profile + Interview
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2019, 08:28 PM by diacope.)

[Image: r6kAWoO.jpg?1]

Name: Jared "the Rabbit" Lammi
SMJHL Team: Vancouver Whalers
Drafted: 4th round, 38th overall
Position: Center
Shoots: Left
Jersey Number: #4
Height/Weight: 5'11" 157 lbs

Strengths
Scoring - He only played just over 3 minutes a game this season but his scoring is the reason why the Whalers signed him, he has one of the most accurate shots on the team and out shot some of his teammates during target practice

Strength - Not the largest player on the ice but his strength makes up for it, a skill that will help him win draws, keep the puck in his possession and defend the opposition

Checking - Smart hitter and a hard player to play against in a dump and chase situation, surprising to see for his small frame but he makes it work and it will help contribute to his scoring

Weaknesses

Defense - One of the reasons he didn't get as many shifts in his rookie season, he has been working on it and still has tons of time to develop into a two-way forward but will have to put in time at the practice facility if he wants to help make Vancouver a competitive team next season

Endurance - Not the biggest blunder and doesn't need much work on this skill, he shows up to practice and finishes with the team everyday, with incresed ice-time and better training routines he could easily match the rest of the league

Skating - Another big attribute to have if you want to keep up with the rest of the skillful players in the league with multiple talents, this is something he is going to have to work on for sure if he wants to make an impact but you have to skate to train any of the other aspects of your game so this shouldn't be an issue

What is it like being part of a championship winning team?
It feels great, thank you.

Are you the first member of your family to make it to the big leagues? Any relatives that play(ed) in any major sports?
My cousin is 6-time Stanley Cup winner and Oilers legend Glenn Anderson.

What kind of player do you want to develop into? Which skill do you want to work on most?
I want to work on my scoring so that I can turn into a super scorer.

If you could picture yourself scoring this many goals and that many assists next season.. what would your stat sheet look like?
I’d have 26 goals and 55 assists for 81 points.

Ambition outside of hockey?
Video games, drawing, YouTube and game modding. If you’re talking about interests. If not, then I want to use my skill of learning languages to the test by getting into the linguistics field.

(465 words x2 media)

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

@Calgary keep an eye on this Kid.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Woah, it's Jared Lammi