Create Account

Puolicast questions
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2020, 10:26 AM by puolivalmiste.)

I actually feel like I might want to make real podcast that isn't just done for money so hit me with questions.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

1. How have you enjoyed the site so far, despite being an enforcer and having your stock drop in the J draft? You've made a lot of great media pieces and have already contributed a lot to the site so keep it up!
2. Do you plan on staying as an enforcer and trying to buck the trend?
3. Why is Jean-Paul Boivin (@Nokazoa) the worst player on the Whalers?

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

Where do you see your fellow Rookies on the whalers going in the draft?
Give us your top teams to be drafted to.
Why does @dmills3 think The Boi isn't the next fucking GOAT?
How did you like your players performance overall?

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Aswered these in #4 expect draft related ones that are waiting for draft week

Draft is happening bit earlier than I tought so need to record next one most likely tomorrow.

So if anyone feel like asking anything, specially draft related that would be great.

How does it feel to already play for Team Finland in IIHF?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Now that all three got their answers might try to record next one early this week so if you want something answered there is quite high chance it could fit to next cast.

To be honest I have no idea why anyone would ask me anything outside Whalers discord but just want to bump this so when I move to making more SHL related casts it looks like these Puolicasts are serious business.

Next one might be about draft, most likely recorded at least few weeks from now.

Youre over halfway through your first season as GM, what are the main changes you noticed from being CO?
Any surprised in the league so far this season? Any teams doing worse or better then you thought?

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Talk about how the Kekkonen extension is one of the most important moves in franchise history

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Damn this was a thing? I think I answered those above about year ago and now it seems that enough time has passed (and money has been spent) so I'll try to find a time to record a next one. So gimme something to talk about or I'll need to figure out about what to rant on my own.

Since the rebuild, Texas has been a top team in the league-- but both of the Renegades cup wins came in seasons where another team was strongly favoured. Which cup surprised you more, S59 or S62? Was there a point in either of those runs where you thought Texas was done?

Texas is the only team in the FHM era (so far) to rebuild from the bottom and be able to bring home a championship. Why do you think that is? Luck? Skill? Burlok Sulfurgold?

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Now with the new regression hitting teams harder, do you think rebuilding teams will finally have the momentum to pass the top tier teams?

You have two cups as a GM, what else do you want to achieve in your tenure?

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]