Create Account

S50 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 01:35 PM by FuzzSHL.)

Kraken Welcome Interested Prospects! Kraken

[Image: CarolinaKraken.png]

I'm Fuzz, returning General Manager of the Carolina Kraken, formerly known as the Montreal Militia!

The team has appeared in 2 of the past 3 Four Star Cup Finals, winning last season's championship in 5 games over the Kelowna Knights! We are returning 16 starters from last season's lineup and are looking to compete once again! We are looking for the right people to come in and help sustain the team at the top of the standings. Below are some initial questions to get to know you better, but expect a personal message soon from either me or one of the members of our management team!

Quote:1) What is your player name and position?
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons)
10) Lastly, the team recently went through a rebrand. What are your thoughts on the team no longer being in Montreal? What is your interest level in being drafted by the Kraken after this change?

Thank you for your interest in the Kraken!

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 01:35 PM by bluesfan55.)

1) What is your player name and position?
Mitchell van der Heijden, center
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
Two-way forward, probably shoot first
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
No, my last active player just retired
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
Nah, this don’t apply to me
Yes, you know I like me some discord
10 and 10, gonna be a TPE whore
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
Fuck yeah baby, team comes first
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
Close-knit team. I loved being in STL cause we were so close, and I’d love to be part of that again.
Between 2 and 3 seasons
10) Lastly, the team recently went through a rebrand. What are your thoughts on the team no longer being in Montreal? What is your interest level in being drafted by the Kraken after this change?
I fucking love the rebrand, 10/10 would want to play here

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Elizabeth Doyle - G

Goalie focusing on the right things

No, about 6 months

im not a new player

Never

like 3

Would be a bit hard but hey, why not.

Both

whatever my shl team will want

Montreal stinks and it's too far from sloth who's an amazing user

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Zlatan ibrahimovic jr-D

two way defenseman

Just recently retired and recreated

feel free to let me know if i can make my player better

yes

10 on site, 7 on discord

i rather just stick to Def

Championship for me as i never got one

2-3 seasons

Logo is way cooler, but Montreal is still home. It's where i began and set a record.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Luca Del Vecchio - Goaltender

Hybrid.

No. Still active... technically.

You cannot help me. I am far too gone.

I use every cord. Dis cord and dat cord.

Sure. But you won't like that. Neither will HO.

A group that sticks to the city and identity they carved for themselves over the seasons.

Ask my future SHL team.

As a resident of the great city of Montreal, I am legally bound to say no to both. But I'm also morally bound to say no to cannibalism. So who knows /shrug.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

C - Stracimir Petrović

Gotta show love to the team pass first!! :D

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? I mean I've been around just not updating I was waiting to recreate with my bud so give or take a year new bank is dank tho.

More just remembering it all bank threw me for a loop for a bit

Shhhh I'm already in your locker room fuzz

Like 8-9 I have a bunch of time bored af at work but I play games when I get home trying to wake up earlier to put some morning desktop time in too

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) I'm open but not preferred.

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Second one easy the championship is just a bonus

9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons) honestly no clue but lest say 3-4

10) Lastly, the team recently went through a rebrand. What are your thoughts on the team no longer being in Montreal? What is your interest level in being drafted by the Kraken after this change? Fuck that krakens are cool draft me pls

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Nicholas Owens - D
Two-way Defenseman
Yes
Navigating the forum hasn't really been that bad, finding stuff like this when you aren't aware of them existing is hard tho .-.
Yup use it all the time
10 as long as I have time and enjoy being apart of the community
Yeah, team always comes first
Close-knit group, I don't care that much about winning
As long as I need to
Great logo, besides that I don't have much thoughts on. I would love to be apart of the first season of the Carolina Krakens, that being said though I honestly just want to get drafted .-.

John Forfeit - W

I'm a sniper :D

Depend how active you're talking but I just retired my first player Éric Pelletier.

Nah, thanks, I'm good

Yup!

Probably 9

I'd prefer to not play center if possible sinec that was my last player but I could be open to some out of position play

Group is better but I'll be honest, I really want that 4-star cup, that's the only thing I didn't won with Pelletier

Probably around 3 but it will depend of the needs of the Chiefs

It's really sad that Montreal doesn't have a team anymore but fuck the Militia/Impact so in the end it's a good change. I really love the new logo Smile

Ruslan Zaporozhets, Left Wing.

Sniper Forward, Shoot first putting pucks in nets and swinging wrenches with all the rockets.

I mean you know who I am Fuzz.

Im good chief.

use it, we share an LR.

5-9

If I must and it helps us, absolutely.

Lets do both my man.

3 or 4 seasons, depending on my SHL overloards.

umm, its a bit odd but I like the name, colors, and idea of helping bring success to a new seeming franchise.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Abel Skinner, D

Offensive-minded defenseman

Yes.

You've already been a big help and I continue to ask question on discord.

Love it.  Don't know how you could be in a sim league without it.

9-10

Sure.

Good time with teammates.  I love to win, but I can have fun without winning a Cup.

Yes, 2-4 seasons.  lol  Just means I'm open.  What does my eventual SHL team need?  How can I balance that with help given to my current juniors team?

TBH, I'd have preferred you stay in Montréal.  Proud hockey city and Canada is a little under-represented here considering hockey is their national sport.  But I have just as much interest in being drafted by the Kraken as before the rebrand.

Julien Villeneuve, C

Offensive FWD, Shoot first

bruh

yell at eggy to change the sidebar to reflect the current state of HO smh

all the time, believe it or not. waycarer#1199.

Discord, 10. Site, 5.

Sure.

Connections over cups. no point being in a winning LR if it's a shitty community.

three seasons is a nice number. depends on who drafts me and what they need.

bring back da impact >:(

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Danila "Dan" Zhernov - Defensive Defensaman

As mentioned above - Defensive Defenseman that prioritises stopping opponents and setting up scorers for goals with the passing ability.

No it is not. It has been 3 seasons since my last active player.

Not a new player, so it's all good!

I do use it yes!

I would say in range of 6-8. On discord probably around 6 but only due to the fact that I am European and I know most of the people are from US or Canada, so the time zones are not the same and might look like Im not active.

Ideally I would not as I want to be the best in the position I am in, but if there is really no other options, then I will always do what's best for the team.

Obviously becoming close-knit group and having a good time together is the main thing, always. But at some point, when the bond is there, you want to share the status of a champion.

Until we win a cup and then see how long you need me or until my time runs out in SMJHL.

I super dig the logo and love this concept better than the Militia. With the amount of rebrands happening before I was already shocked that we have so many military themes names, so leaving the Militia theme and going for a mascot is a good change in my eyes. Well done!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

1) What is your player name and position? No
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? No
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? idk
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) N/A
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Ya
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord. 51
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) NO
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Playing for kelowna
9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons) All of them.
10) Lastly, the team recently went through a rebrand. What are your thoughts on the team no longer being in Montreal? What is your interest level in being drafted by the Kraken after this change? Stupid rebrand.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Alexander Wachter, pretty sure that I am not going to be your goalie and pretty weak on defense

Two-Way Forward, shoot first, but the shoots are weaker than every pass, may have to work on it.

S46 was my last with an active player

Bowdown

Disco, disco, disco rd

I love to read so i hope you guys post a lot.

You can put me in the net if you want to tank

I am pretty sure that both is possible or did you guys had a winning is everything mentality on your recent cup run?

Ask my SHL team

10) Lastly, the team recently went through a rebrand. What are your thoughts on the team no longer being in Montreal? What is your interest level in being drafted by the Kraken after this change? Big chance to be the first big star of a new franchise. I would look sexy in orange.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Kenny Creller, LW

Defensive puck mover

Been around since S20, activity was iffy past lil bit

I've been here for 5 years and still don't know my way around, I'm a lost cause

Yes

Depends on work schedule, 3-10?

Sure

Good time

Until my SHL club needs me

Fuck Montreal