Create Account

S65 mPT #1: Signature Dish

Argonaut themed dish would be some kind of like thing that you'd eat on a boat so I am gonna say a fish that gets served on the top part of a barrel

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I play in nola and we are a huge podge of flavors and culture just like one of the greatest known dishes in new orleans GUMBO and thats what this team is GUMBO

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Buldak Chicken Fingers are the new hot ticket item in Philadelphia. We are leaning into the heat with this Korean inspired ultra spicy chicken fingers to bring the heat of the Forge straight into the mouths of our fans.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

The Anchorage Armada is the teams special meal entirely consisting of high end seafood like Crab, Shrimp, various fish and Calamari. Don't eat this if you care about mercury poisoning. (31 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

The Toronto North Stars will be selling starfruit and blueberry shaved ice desserts for the fans at the concession! The starfruit and blueberry fully encompass the North Stars as a team and would certainly be a top seller among the fans!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

the whalers do not provide dishes made from whales, as they are a protected species. instead, we serve 30 dollar hot dogs with seaweed and sea salt.

[Image: izzy.PNG]

What better would fit the narrative of the Inferno other than some kind of super hot and spicy chili dog. Handy food, some kind of disaster to eat tho, but everything is set on fire with it's spiciness resembling an Inferno. It's burning three times my dudes, and also every part of the skin you spill it on muahahahaha.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Patya am hearing of new signature dish! Is big burger! Is called "The Monarch"! Is having cheese and bacon and fries and mustard and pickles and lettuce and tomato and avocado and special sauce! Is come with onions if ask, but Patya am say to them "NO ONIONS!" because Patya not liking onions.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

For Edmonton nothing but Poutine will do. We can add flair to it for our players. try the all beef poutine however that works. or the turtle soup poutine. of course the most famous is the tater poutine that really is just basically regular but we charge you twice as much.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

In Calgary, there is only one food that could handle such an honor which is the food of foods, the mighty Chicken Parmesan. O mighty Parm! Bless us with your internal glory! For the Parm! With Parm! Eat the Parm!

The Winnipeg Aurora Salad bowl contains all kinds of great food. You can expect pieces of pizza in it, pieces of frikandel, pieces of hamburgers, pieces of pulled chicken and maybe one leaf of lettuce.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

For this one we will go towards the Yukon Malamutes as I am the GM. One of the dish ideas I thought of was a dog bone pizza, basically a pizza slice shaped like a dog bone.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

St Louis will bring a new delicacy made using the finest crows found in the wild, prepared by the world class chef, Rordon Gamsey to bring you on this magical food experience

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

New England had just announced that at games they are going to start serving a burger that is made from Mountain Goat and beaver meat. The sandwhich will be loaded with goat cheese and other toppings. This will give the fans an experience of what a real wolf pack will eat.

[Image: f7.png]

The dish based off of the Steelhawks won't even be a dish at all, it'll just be a glass of water, called "The Tears of our Haters". We'll sell millions of glasses of water for the amount of tears the haters have cried against the Steelhawks, and then somehow people will cry that we are making millions off of water.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]