Create Account

S61 mPT #2- Simulation Heist League 2: Electric Boogaluke

Obviously the best way to defend the money is to make sure there's nothing to defend. Screw everyone else, spend everything before they can even think about trying. Get everything you want, your friends want, your teammates want and then you can worry about defending the few pennies from a heist crew.

Using his new found connections, Ruslan would simply be able to divide up his sum into a variety of off shore accounts within the sphere of both Sino and Russian influence. The likelihood of anyone finding it who is not supposed to is none.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

What I would do to protect all of this hard earned cash that I just stole is to put it into 400 million separate banks, so that if anyone ever wanted to take my fortune, they would have to rob 400 million different banks.

(44 words)

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

To protect my hard earned cash I need some outside help., I will hire the one person I can think of that has successfully defended 2 different homes with homemade traps, Kevin McCallister to keep my money safe.

I have been gifted by mother nature with an enormous shell, which allows me to protect any and all valuable items. Since it is always attached to me, it is impossible for someone to attempt theft without me being aware.

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

it is one thing to steal the cash, another to protect it. With my 400 million I would spend as much as 100 buying the highest security I could find. Laser sensors, incredibly thicc steel, many many guards. Traps are obviously going to be in the style of home alone... just for the fun on all the security camera's, but the guards will just clean them all up after they get got.

I will be taking refuge inside of the Hamilton Steelhawk's stadium. My good friends Gooney and Gabe will be there to help me fend off the theives. there will be so many thieves like one hundred thieves.

[Image: rotti.gif]

First things first, I will use the $400 million to buy the worlds best counterfeit machine and all of the appropriate paper, linen, and ink.  Then, I'll print $400 million in phony money so if the scoundrels do manage to steal it, they'll be sadly disappointed!  It's all fake!  Good luck spending those counterfeit bills.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

The fact that I know I'm about to get rob make things so easier. All I have to do is spend it all. And just like that there's nothing they can do ezpz

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

I will hide my money in Luke's account. No one would be stupid enough to heist the same account twice. How will I get my money back? I will heist Luke's account again, duh.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

I choose weapons. Sharp knives, big guns and lots of ammunition. Not to mention a big old lock on my safe that holds all of my money. With weapons and heavy steel, it's pretty unlikely anyone is getting to my stash.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

I suppose the best defense is a good offense, right? So I'm going after the crew, stealing their money first. No money, no equipment. Now I've got even more money. Everything coming up Arkz.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Considering that all my money is not in physical form, I doubt that any heist can prove successful when they can't break into a real building. So I'm not doing anything other than keeping my money where it is located.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Well, not being able to find me will make it much easier for me to defend my cash since no one will be able to find it anyways! In case they do find it, I buried it deep underground so it is really hard. Also it is buried under dead people. Where did I find those corpses? You better not ask.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2021, 03:14 AM by goldenglutes.)

i would hire pablo @Jepox salvatici the wonderkid from el salvador (which is why he is called salvatici) who is a defensive monster and beast along the boards because i know he would be really good at defending my treasure from any intruders or any pucks that would be flying towards the treasure

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]