Create Account

Lesgo Brandon's Rookie Review Presser

01-02-2022, 05:57 PMG2019 Wrote: In defense of @Dhoop , during our time together in Anaheim, I never once received the slightest indication of his political preferences, to the point where I thought the name itself was possibly meant to be ironic. I have not witnessed him talking about politics, or being anything but a welcoming and accepting presence in the Anaheim locker room. I feel that a name change is likely in order, but, based on my interactions with him, I think Dhoop is a good person, even if I don't agree with him politically (and far from it).

TLDR;: He's not a dick, but should change his player name.
I do agree with this. Sconnie is my spirit animal tbh

Back to questions
What flopped harder?

1) Your attempt at getting your username over
2) Goalies at the KHL all star game defending Putin

NTG's Air Fryer Recipe Book [That is shamelessly stolen from his Air Fryer Cookbook]

French Fries 

1) Preheat the air fryer to 200C [I'm not converting this for you]

2) Place the frozen french fries in the air fryer basket and spread evenly over the base

3) Cook for 15 minutes, removing and shaking the basket a couple of times during the cooking. 

4) Continue to cook for a few extra minutes if needed to crisp up the fries

5) Season with salt before serving. 

Serves 4.

01-02-2022, 06:03 PMmcpumpkin Wrote: Back to questions
What flopped harder?

1) Your attempt at getting your username over
2) Goalies at the KHL all star game defending Putin

Post of the century. Give this man the $10000

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

im just here for the recipe

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

01-02-2022, 06:05 PMNTG Wrote: NTG's Air Fryer Recipe Book [That is shamelessly stolen from his Air Fryer Cookbook]

French Fries 

2) Place the frozen french fries in the air fryer basket and spread evenly over the base

3) Cook for 15 minutes, removing and shaking the basket a couple of times during the cooking. 

Serves 4.
FINE! I’ll convert it myself :sob:

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

01-02-2022, 06:08 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: im just here for the recipe

You hear about butt?

01-02-2022, 06:09 PMBadWolf Wrote:
01-02-2022, 06:05 PMNTG Wrote: NTG's Air Fryer Recipe Book [That is shamelessly stolen from his Air Fryer Cookbook]

French Fries 

Serves 4.
FINE! I’ll convert it myself :sob:
it's 473.15 Kelvin if that helps

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Who putting together a thread team tho

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

01-02-2022, 06:12 PMDrokeep Wrote: Who putting together a thread team tho

Be the change you want to see in the world

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2022, 06:14 PM by Buster.)

This was just mean

yikerinos
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2022, 06:20 PM by zaynzk.)

Dhoop made a comment earlier tonight that I guess went out over the forum that Dhoop is deeply ashamed of. If Dhoop has hurt anyone out there, he can't tell you how much he says from the bottom of his heart he's so very, very sorry. He prides himself and thinks of himself as a positive influence on the site, as there's a drive into deep left field by Castellanos and that'll be a home run. And so that'll make it a 4-0 ballgame. I don't know if I'm going to be putting on this communist headset again. I don't know if it's going to be for the Hawks. I don't know if it's going to be for my bosses at the SHL.

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

01-02-2022, 05:42 PMboom Wrote:
01-02-2022, 05:37 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Questions for your presser:

If you don’t want to talk politics why make your player a divisive political meme?
not OP but the way I see it, those people who see politics as something they can just "opt out of" are the ones who aren't going to be hurt by it. They don't have to worry about division since they're not going to have government people debating their existence/rights.

It's a privileged take to be apolitical. Like, just don't be edgy for the sake of it.

So much this, honestly.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

French Fries 

Serves 4.

In all fairness, you can skip 1 and 2 if you just leave the french fries alone on a plate for half an hour or by just cooking it for 20.

Oh, and if you place a layer of cheese over the contents right as they're out of fryer, you'll get a pretty solid combo I can recommend.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR