Create Account

It is Wonderdome Time, Kraken edition

It's been too long since a solid wonderdome post so here we go.

I just want to say, being in the Kraken locker room brings a smile to my face. Not because everyone there is my friend, quite the opposite really. I don't know many of you in there. But rather, it's because the good times keep rolling without S50 alums. I think some of us feared that once we got drafted into the SHL, things might quiet down, or that new players might find it difficult to find their way into a locker room all but dedicated to terry bradshaw. And I think we feared we'd become that old creepy guy hanging around the high school trying to be friends with minors, to relive the glory days.

But after being relatively quiet, watching from afar, i feel like an old pro returning to the rink he used to play at 50 years ago, watching the kids play, like i the movies. The torch has been passed. A small child comes up to me. "Hey mister, what are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing", i say, and walk away with a smile on my face. That mans name? Albert Einstein. I digress.

Shouts out to Ace, TDZ, and Sve7en for keeping shit going and for creating your own space where rookies are welcomed

and to trella and fuzz for being great GMs who foster a welcoming and exciting community every season

and to Acap and RaginCajun for assisting with that, and maintaining some kind of sea of thieves guild in the gaming channel

and to fitted, Zorem, who help bring the hype for kraken success even after graduating.

and lastly to the rookies. Rookies are yellow in the LR, and at this point the LR is mostly yellow. Bu you guys are killing it, bringing the hype, getting excited for sims, and building your players. Congrats on the playoff appearance! Make terry proud.

Okay enough of that, fuck you and everyone you like.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Booooooo

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Kraken <3 Kraken <3 Kraken

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Kraken The hard work of this team is paying off, big time Kraken

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

So glad you joined bromanov <3

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

the carolina spaghetti

04-27-2020, 06:33 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: So glad you joined bromanov <3

thanks man! It's good to see you in two places lol

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

Trella and fuzz are the worst users on the site barre none

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-27-2020, 06:46 PMSlashACM Wrote: Trella and fuzz are the worst users on the site barre none

You must be just as bad if you were traded for Trella straight up

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

04-27-2020, 06:47 PMsve7en Wrote:
04-27-2020, 06:46 PMSlashACM Wrote: Trella and fuzz are the worst users on the site barre none

You must be just as bad if you were traded for Trella straight up

I'm the best user on the site barre one

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

carolina kraken cheese

[Image: CarolinaKrakenCheese.png]

04-27-2020, 06:44 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
04-27-2020, 06:33 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: So glad you joined bromanov <3

thanks man! It's good to see you in two places lol

Who made your 2zzi sig it's dirty

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Love u brotha!!! Kraken4ever

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

04-27-2020, 07:07 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
04-27-2020, 06:44 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: thanks man! It's good to see you in two places lol

Who made your 2zzi sig it's dirty

Sve7en!

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

then you're gonna love me

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG