Create Account

S57 mPT #3 - All Star* Team

Theo Morgan takes our first winger spot, is there really a question? He has been the best goal scorer in the league the past few seasons.

Now of course Monkey D Luffy will represent at center, still very respectable, high TPE, and a force to be reckoned with.

And our other winger is a good friend of mine Julio Tokolosh. The Blizzard are lucky to have him, 66 points in 50 games, he is having a hell of a season.

Augustus Wang gets the first defense nomination purely for scoring at a point per game pace this year....as a defender. 51 points in 51 games, he’s scoring better than my scorer forward I am pretty sure.

And Atlanta’s Rex Kirkby gets the final skater nod. I don’t think anyone would debate me there, he is solid in all areas and regression hasn’t taken an edge off his game. A very key player for the Inferno and elite among SHL defensemen.

Goalie was tough but I’m giving it to Knox Booth. Sure, Elizabeth Doyle has slightly better stats, but she also has a way better team in front of her. Booth is doing it all basically by himself, often hung out to dry on a bad team but prevailing anyways.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

SMJHL EAST
F - Zdenko Beranek Citadelles
F - Yngve Simonsson Falcons
F - Alexander Oscarsson Timber
D - Jasper Maximov Citadelles
D - Jonas Kahnwald Berserkers
G - Mat Smith Citadelles

SMJHL WEST
F - Josh Dolphin Raptors
F - Asclepius Perseus Flitter Outlaws
F - Kynwyl Pearce Knights
D - Chris Goodname Knights
D – Bane Battleborn
G - Chimkin Tendy Armada

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

SHL Eastern Conference All-Stars
F - Michael Scarn [Image: steelhawks.png]
F - Aaron Wilson  Steelhawks
F - Daniel Smeb [Image: syndicate2.png]
D - Augustus Wang [Image: stampede.png]
D - Rex Kirkby [Image: inferno.png]
G - A Jobin [Image: steelhawks.png]

SHL Western Conference All-Stars
F - Julio Tokolosh [Image: blizzard.png]
F - Jon Forty-One [Image: blizzard.png]
F - Maxime Bouchard [Image: dragons.png]
D - FR Finn-Rhys [Image: blizzard.png]
D - Noah Brusky [Image: renegades.png]
G - Knox Booth [Image: panthers.jpg]

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

The All Best At Having the Worst Game Rating
LW - Sasha Danglechek  Wolfpack
C - Kalevolaripaavo Kaspertom  Barracuda
RW - Anthony Archer  Stars
LD - Michael Withecheck  Inferno
RD - Flash Gordon  Barracuda

This team averages 50 GR while all having at least 47 games under their belts this season. With some nice time, love and care. This team of rag tag inactive players (I'm assuming they are all IA) could still make a big come up in the following seasons.

[Image: panico.png]

F - Joseph Weston
F - Phineas Gold
F - Bobby Lane
D - Kaspars Claude
D - Zbigniew Pokrywka
G - Frans Eller

This is the All-Montreal team, a list of some of the last players to ever play for the Montreal Militia before the rebrand. Unfortunately all of the last goalies to play for the Montreal Militia have retired as far as I can tell, so I have selected one of the most recent Kraken drafted goalies to play for the honorary position.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Allstar East
C - Michael Scarn Steelhawks
LW - Monkey D. Luffy Stampede
RW - Aaron Wilson Steelhawks
D - Augustus Wang Stampede
D - Rex Kirkby Inferno
G - Elizabeth Doyle Stampede

Allstar West
C - Esa Parmborg Dragons
LW - Maxime Bouchard Dragons
RW - Julio Tokolosh Blizzard
D - Brennan Kennedy Jr Dragons
D - FR Finn-Rhys Blizzard
G - Knox Booth Panthers

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

LW - Monkey D. Luffy Stampede
C - Michael Scarn Steelhawks
RW - Aaron Wilson Steelhawks
LD - Augustus Wang Stampede
RD - Parker Smeb syndicate
G - Harry Carpet Stars

From the greatest division to ever exist, I present to you this undefeated Great Lakes line. This division has so much talent it is hard to only slot in 5 players, especially from powerhouse teams such as Hamilton, Buffalo and Chicago.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

I present to you, the Juniors team. Made up entirely of players whose parents weren't creative enough to name their kid something other then after themselves.

C : Kian Hamilton Jr.
LW: Monkey Mann Jr.
RW: Eero Makinen JR.

RD : Yuuto Kira Cloudera Jr.
LD : Jed Mosley Jr

G : Tim Allen Jr.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Forget goals, points, and corsi, because this mid-season showdown is a face off of the all-Name teams. Teams are solely picked by the scrabble score of their player names, with the only stipulation being that each starting roster features 3 forwards, 2 D, one goalie, and players that have played every/most games of the SHL season.

Unfortunately the index cuts off some of the longer names but our teams are:

East
F - Mitchel van der Heijden (43)
F - Kalevolaripaavo Kaspertom (39)
F - Jakub Bruchevski (37)
D - Zlatan Ibrahimovic Jr (47)
D - Sven Yxskaft (31)
G – Samat Beibitzhanov (38)

Honorable mentions: LPLL (sadly didn’t make the list cause the index cut off half his name), Gudmundur Kristjansson, Martijn Westbroek, Piotr Czerkawski

West
F - Jimmy Slothface (36)
F - Nicky Pedersen Jr (34)
F - Maxime Bouchard (33)
D - Oliver Klozoff (35)
D - Karlstrasse Scholz (35)
G – Geezus Kryyst (32)

Honorable mentions: Simothy Drunkebird, Brennan Kennedy Jr, Satoshi Zizagooney, Frederick Wanesly

Breakdown
At a first glance, while the east team has bigger names (literally) the west team has the skill advantage in the actual matchup here. With an average team TPE of 1422, the West has a 150 TPE advantage compared to the East, at 1267 TPE. The Eastern team is led by a trio of young NEW players, while the West has a huge trio of Slothface, Scholz, and Bouchard. The west skaters have an average stat line of 13.6G, 26.2A, 29.8P thus far on the season, compared to the East’s team line of 12.6G, 16.8A, 29.4P. The east could’ve benefitted greatly if some of their honorable mentions like Westbroek or Czerkawski through an extra letter or two into their name and made the team, but the same could be said about Kennedy Jr. on the west’s bench. I was going to compare more stats between the two teams, but it seems pretty clear that the West wins the All-Name game of S57.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

C - Michael Scarn - Leads the league in points, and has only 8 PIMs to go with 90 hits
W - Julio Tokolosh - Julio gets even better, landing at #2 in the points race and laying out for 48 blocked shots
F - Nick Brain - 60 points so far, paired with the most special points in the league, 71 hits and 82 blocks
D - Augustus Wang - The top point-getter among defensmen, he also has a fantastic +/- and over 60 blocks
D - FR Finn-Rhys - 41 points, +29, 99 hits, 132 blocks, and only 12 PIMs. What's not to like?
G - Elizabeth Doyle - Doyle's league leading 2.09 GAA (among qualified starters) and 5 shutouts has her at 28 wins this season and looking for more

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

I present to you all, the ultimate badass all-star team! These guys are all some of the most baddest most hardest hitting players in the league.
The best:
DeMaricus Smyth - the number one badass. 2/2 on fights, am average of over 5 hits per game and enough PIMs to make even the most experienced goon jealous.
The rest:
Luc-Pierre Lespineau-Lebrunette
Maxime Bouchard
Simon LeBlanc
Slip McScruff
Jakob Hamr

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 04:49 PM by JURT.)

I present to you the all-generous team, the stars of giving the puck to their opponent:

F - Ethan Price (44 giveaways)
F - Hippo Passamus (41 giveaways)
F - Ignatius Blunt (41 giveaways)
D - Akira Ren (48 giveaways)
D - Lyle Odelein III (53 giveaways)
G - Ian Venables (156 goals against)

Goalies don't have giveaway stats so I went with goals against as the generosity-measurement stat.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Presenting the S57 McAll McTeam:
F - Slap McShotty
F - GOD McZehrl
F - Yoshimitsu McCloud
D - Slip McScruff
D - Barret McCarthy
G - Nolan McMahon

This team brings the best Mcplayers together from all around to represent the Mc's of the league. Afterwards they will hang out at their nearest Mcfast-Mcfood Mcchain

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Eastern All Star Team

C Michael Scarn
W Aaron Wilson
W Monkey D Luffy
D Augustus Wang
D Rex Kirkby
G Elizabeth Doyle

Western All Star Team

C Esa Parmborg
W Julio Tokolosh
W Maxime Bouchard
D Brennan Kennedy Jr
D FR Finn Rhys
G Knox Booth

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

I would personally like to see the "All-get-off-your-asses-and-score-me-more-fantasy-points Team"

F - Dick Clapper
F - Martijn Westbroek
F - Daniel Smeb
D - Parker Smeb
D - FR Finn-Rhys
G - Peter Larson

I would like to see the All-Star game count toward fantasy totals as well.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]