Create Account

Vítek Víteček retires
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2021, 08:01 AM by MegaSkuci.)

Hello,
I am very sorry for being inactive. This is official Vítek Víteček retirement.

Also copy-pasting a Discord message on why became inactive.

"I don't know. Just lost the passion for it. Don't get me wrong, I would probably still enjoy it. But if I wanna play I want to be the best. But with it comes with a price, and I really hated making money on the site, which probably just made me kind of quit. Being the all-star comitee was fun, but didn't bring in enough money. I always spent at least a good hour researching and truly picking the best players. Writing articles was pain since they have to be in english. If I was able to do them in Czech I'd have no problems with it whatsoever. Doing videos was fun too, but it was lengthy, bad videos didn't make enough money(the jump of money per point in higher rated videos is just too much) and with my computer being mainly made for gaming made editing pain as it was pretty laggy - which made my videos worse because I couldn't properly sync the footage with music. I feel bad for Chicago because they wasted their pick on me. I am up for returning one day, but I want to be sure that I won't quit again like this, and that making money on site will be easier."

"I was thinking about returning without having a player though. As a scout for a team or something. That would be much easier to handle and still would be enjoyable for me."

Now that I'm retired, I'll probably hang out in the Carolina locker room from time to time. And once again I'm really sorry Chicago for you wasting a pick on me.

I'd also like to thank a bunch of people that made my short time on the site a great experience. Seven, Fuzzy, TDZ, Velevra, sloth, ACC, Ace, all of the Carolina locker room, all of the Chicago locker room(even the Bruins haters), and the Czech locker room, Thank you all! Stay healthy, love you and good luck! Falcon slayer out.
Kraken syndicate Czechia

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

Carolina legend <3

I know it was always a struggle with English not being your main language and wanting to have the things you made go above and beyond. You care a lot about the league and the content you created, and that's got some downsides to it when it comes to pay for the time one puts into it.

I hope streaming and school are going well for you friend. You're always welcome in the Kraken LR.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I love you buddy and I hope you create another player here soon.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I’m gonna play that song on Spotify in your players honor.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Sad to see you retire man but would love to have you around the locker room still. Miss chatting with you.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Always a pleasure, Skuci! Sorry to hear you lost the drive but understandable with the language barrier. It's always great to see you pop into the LR, you're always welcome in Carolina!

_/ _/ _/

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Sad to see ya go bud. Shame we never got that highlight video done. Stick taps 

_/ _/ _/

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

Wish things could have turned out differently but still glad for the time you spent on the site. Good luck with everything and maybe we'll see you around!

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

\_ \_ \_

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

@MegaSkuci All the best man. Cheers

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Sad to see you go, good luck in your future endeavors!

\_ \_ \_

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Sucks to see Vitecek go but you're always welcome in the locker room friend <3

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

You’re the man Skuci! Hope to see you in the CAR lr <3

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Sorry to see you go, I hope you come back in the future!

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Much Love, Brother! I can't believe how lucky I was to be drafted and play along side you!