Create Account

S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton?

It's the dang off season! Whether you're a cup champ or you didn't make the playoffs, summer comes for us all. Tell me about your player's summer home! Where is it? What are some of the incredible luxury features a highly paid athlete like yourself would have installed? What do you do there? Who comes with you?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, March 13th at 11:59pm EST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.

If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.

This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

Code:
It's the dang off season! Whether you're a cup champ or you didn't make the playoffs, summer comes for us all. Tell me about your player's summer home! Where is it? What are some of the incredible luxury features a highly paid athlete like yourself would have installed? What do you do there? Who comes with you?

Ben Jammin's summer home is in the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC. He has a special house in the city near the beach where he likes to sip on banana flavoured drinks  There are hot tubs, pool tables, a comfy movie theatre and AC in his fancy Summer house as well. Ben's close friends from the S62 draft are welcomed there Smile 

(61 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2022, 05:40 AM by hockeyiscool.)

Dwight Knight's does not have a posh summer home, in Dwight's off-season he returns to the family farm mainly to help during the busiest time of the year.

Summer home is in Hawaii. Now, while I hate the beach, I know crazy right, gotta be Hawaii. The kids and wife are happy and I have plenty of time to golf.

32 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Kentaro Kikuchi goes back home to Sapporo, Japan. The house is surrounded by a wooded area, and the garden has a couple cherry blossoms he grew himself. In the backyard he has a hockeyshot net to keep himself warmed up for next season.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

Recently bought 3 homes. Great Falls, Montana over a great Mountain View as a cabin style home with a great sunset in the morning looking over with a private Gym, a Hot Tub, a Massaging Table, It has a Massaging Chair, with a nice deck view of the wilderness and mountain.

Second home is in my new town recently Drafted to Montreal. It is a nice city home with a great neighborhood has a solid Gym as well with a massaging bathtub and a therapy bed for recovery.

My final home is in my Native Town of Toronto. A decent size home. My parents moved into it to take care of it while I’m gone, but during the off-season I love to spend time here. I get to spend time with the entire family in a great neighborhood with some luxury recliners, and some therapy and workout things I need for Hockey. It also has full synthetic dry ice rink in the backyard where I do my personal training, and a full music studio downstairs so I can unplug from hockey from time to time.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Justin Time just finished his rookie season, and will be spending the offseason back at his family farm in Idaho before reporting to Edmonton for training camp. The offseason is short, and he's hoping that a quick break on the farm will help him build up his strength and endurance for the upcoming season.

55 words

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2022, 01:38 AM by jzkitty21.)

In the Summertime where the weather is hot in Malibu, California, Jericho Styles can be found drinking concoctions made with Malibu rum, including a mixed pina colada baja blast drink.

Videl spends her summers in Japan, even when she isn’t playing in the IIHF tournament. Videl’s home is a mansion by Mount Fuji that overlooks a peaceful lake.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Evil AllBran's summer home is in an undisclosed location. I wont give too much away but there are two standout luxury additions. The first is an indoor rink where EAB is less than successful in getting better at scoring goals. The second luxury feature is a battle arena where EAB is even more unsuccessful in sharpening his fighting skills in anticipation of his next encounter with Spider-Man.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Kev Kevens' summer house is also located in Vancouver, BC and is conveniently connected to Ben Jammin's @James Truong's house. There is a secret underground tunnel that connects the two houses that only Kev and Ben have access to.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

My summer home would be on a lake up north. It would come with a nice stretch of beach, big dock for boats and jet ski's, and a big log cabin with a wrap around deck. Then in the winter I would have the snowmobile trail right off my property across the lake. 

(54 words)

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

Joseph Weston has spent the summer looking for a new home in the Los Angeles area since being traded to LA from TOR from CGY so it has been a busy time for him

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Due to the league condensing their schedules, Cal has sold his summer home last offseason. Between playoffs, international hockey and the start for the offseason there wasn't any time to unwind anyway if he needed to travel to a new home anyway. So now he just stays in Minnesota, and hits up the local glowgolf facility to relax during the 2 days of offseason.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Moritz Seiders Summer home is in his home country, Germany. His home is in the south of Germany, bavaria. There he can work out in the mountains without any trouble. He arranged some training groups as well. The best feature about his summer home is that he can do so many different types of sport. Most of which he can do in the alpes.

[Image: IMG_4351.jpg?width=507&height=676]