Create Account

Slightly Younger Old Man Searches for New (or old) Team
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2023, 11:43 PM by Keven. Edited 1 time in total.)

UPDATE - The Syndicate have a GM again and the team didn't dissolve, so I'm no longer looking to sign elsewhere and chase a cup. Playing together with the whole gang a few more times is a good enough end-of-career reward.

With the Chicago Syndicate's competitive window almost officially coming to a close, I've decided to take a long shot at free agency and see if there's any team with a more competitive window that would accept an old 1000 TPE player onto their team. My main goal is to try and reach the Challenge Cup finals at least once in my career. Since my player will be retiring at the beginning of S75 and falling into the void after those playoffs, there's only two seasons left to try and get there.

Realistically, I'm not expecting any true cup contenders to have space for me on their roster, so if you want to recruit me just for the vibes then feel free to reach out as well. If I don't find a good fit in the next few days I'll be more than happy to complete my career as a member of the Syndicate.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Hope you find a home friend!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Wishing you the best of luck, Keven

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa