Create Account

S74 PT#0: Your Dad

Prompt 1

Patya am telling you how New Orleans am win the cup this season. Patya am going to play hardest he ever play for help bring cup to peoples of New Orleans! Whole team am going for do the same! We am force to be reckoned with! And Patya am telling you how he am going to celebrate cup win this season! Patya knowing specifically what he am going to do. Patya am going to fill top of cup with premium Russian vodka, and am going to drink it all up! Patya not going to drive after this and obviously going to call for Uber or Lyft. Patya saying NO DRINK AND DRIVE! Patya want to tell dad joke, so am try many hards. Patya say to you, why am new player not performing so well when trying for win cup? Is because he am having cold feet! Is joke because ice am being cold and we am play hockeys! Patya love this joke! Patya knowing this not crazy related but he am try his best!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

In order for the Syndicate to win, they'll have to call upon all sorts of unknown powers in order to find themselves with enough of an advantage to go all the way. First will be the prayers towards typical mainstream deities that many of the players on the team may or may not already practice their faith in. Then with those main areas covered, next would be the less known and common practices. Things like Satanism would fall under that category though it would be have to be kept from prying eyes.

Even with practices in the spiritual, hockey players always focusing on things that are within their control wouldn't put all of their eggs into the supernatural basket. There would be other things as well such as general hockey practices, good nutrition, a focus on sleep hygiene among other areas.

But it'll most likely be the voodoo curses on the rest of the league that will make most of the difference.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Prompt 2:
Leo Roze would never partake in Sabotage, that is unbecoming and Leo learned how to be a gentleman. BUT if he did do it, it would definitely be to sabotage the Detroit Falcons because they are the bad bird team and QCC is good bird team. The first move would be to dye all their stuff that’s red to a nice light blue, and then we would cover any Falcons logo with the Quebec Owl. After we were done with that would just take away their ice, they don’t get to have ice. How are we supposed to play with Jo playing surface? We can’t. So their forfeit. After they forfeit and look into what happened, we activate our sleeper agent(who will not be named) to destroy any of the evidence we were involved, this would mean removing any Owls and dying everything back to red. We want the falcons to know we did it, but not to be able to prove it

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

I would sabotage in a way that's both sneaky and blatant. I would take my stick to the opposing team's bench during the warmup portion of the match, pretend like I'm talking to one of the opponents I'm on good terms with, and "accidentally" dropping a small but powerful glitter bomb that I conveniently have at the tip of my stick into the box. It will be an impact glitter bomb, meaning it goes off and immediately coats everything in glitter, including me. I'd then drop the other end of my stick, which has a slightly larger and more powerful glitter bomb, pointed to the other side of the bench, just to ensure I get everything in there. My team will know what's up ahead of time and be prepared, but my archrivals will have to contend with glitter all over themselves and their equipment and won't have the slightest idea what to do.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

For the sake of the prompt I am going to say the atlanta inferno are our rivals, because they have beaten us in like three consecutive first round playoff series. I would sabotage them through mental warfare. I will target their superstar player angus mcfife, who is well known for his "im gonna win the cup" quote. I will slowly but surely instill in his brain that he is not going to win the cup. over time he will start to believe that he is not gonna win the cup, and once that happens we will have the advantage going into the game and we will surely win. either that or i will dare angus mcfife to eat a grilled cheese with 50 slices of cheese, and he will be too busy eating it to go to the game and without their superstar defenseman atlanta will surely lose to us. i could also distract gordo aka shoyo hinata by asking him to make another scouting sheet for the raptors. then they will lose their two best players for the game and surely lose

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Option 1: Graphic 

Refer to this week's mPT for a little more backstory

[Image: S74_PT1.png?ex=65814673&is=656ed173&hm=d...034c1b4b4&]

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

Mephi's dad lifting the trophy (Papa Emeritus)
[Image: xDG61uK.png]

RETIRED