Create Account

S75 mPT #1: First Impressions Due: Monday, February 19th @ 11:59pm PST

I'll give you a bird bath before. You can even take out your dandelion and give it to your dog because he's hungry. And that's why you'll never get known in this town. Jack no one's ever gonna care about you

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

So one of the first people I interacted with was Aaron Wilson. And he told me my build was bad which really checks out. I then sign with Vancouver, and I met Luke and a lot of people that we would associate with the Hamilton steel hawks. I loved all those guys And I hope nothing but the best for all of them

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Flashing back over 10 years ago, my first experiences with SHL users was a rather interesting one. Joining my first online simulation league was something I was unsure of, but I can say after all these years. I am still glad to a part of the SHL!

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Patya only ever had positive experiences with SHL. Everyone is much nice to Patya, probably because Patya try for be much nice to everyone. Patya always saying treat others how you want for be treated.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

I was not overly thrilled at times during my initial time in the SHL, but Pris (still miss her) 100% saved my experience in the SHL and set me up well to be a long term member here.

WC: 38

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Found this site on google. Created five days before my son was born. Everyone in s67 had been amazing. To this day, those were the five most active days for me on this site. Kudos to those with families who try to balance their time wisely and hold seven jobs in the SHL.

[Image: rm2.png?ex=661824aa&is=6605afaa&hm=6885c...6e2d79654&]

I joined during the S45 SMJHL megadraft a few days before the draft. I didn't get to know a whole lot of people, but after I joined the Lethbridge Lions (now the Newfoundland Berserkers, for you youngins), I got to know a lot more people. I was enthralled by it, even though it was all done through Simon T.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

It was the wild west, at the time it was cool but looking back it was awful and I’m really happy with the direction that the league has moved in since then.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

My introduction to the league was via the QCC locker room, and it introduced me to a bunch of lovely people who make the experience so much better than it otherwise would be. Thanks y’all! ??

My first interactions with the users of the SHL league were really positive. It did help the fact that I knew quite a few users since I originally came from the league known as the PBE. Good people crossing over and that's how you branch out!

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

I think my first interaction was with Ham who was entering his first season as a J GM, and he told me about how he wanted to prove himself as a GM. It was a good chat and he became one of the best in the J.

My first interactions were one or two people welcoming my in the create a player thread, then artermis and ToeJam scouting me as Iwas part of the waiver wire directly wjen I created.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]