Create Account

Undisputed TOP15 players of the S43 rookie class (GM's look here)
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2018, 10:59 AM by Mayuu.)

Here's the undisputed list of the best names and hence best players in the S42 SMJHL draft.
This list took a lot of analysis and time and serves as the optimal and final list to all the SHL GM's when selecting their players.

1. Tony Pepperoni @"TommySalami"
    What can go wrong with a dude name Tony Pepperoni? His first names indicate he's a mobster, and the second one cements that he's got ties to Italy.Regardless of his skill you need to pick him first, when we asked Tony he simply replied "I'm someone you want to be on your team"

2. Snipperri Baardownen @HoldenKenne
    What leveled of fucked up must you be as a parent if you name your kid Snipperri Baardownen? I've yet to ask Snipperri if his parents were meth addicts or just simply left unattended since birth. Regardless he seems to have turned out to be an OK human.

3. Kjell Spolander @Kjell
    Kjell Spolander, just let that live in your mouth a bit, SPOOO-lander.. Kjell. Iconic is the first thing that comes to mind.
    Kjell being a classic Swedish name that only men above 60 are named has a certain prowess to it. You do not not want to draft Kjell SPOO-lander.

4. Juha Teräväinen @Jimothy
    Teräväinen. it carries precedent. It means, I can and I will stop the Zamboni with my own body. Are you stronger then a Zamboni?

5. Dank Boija @Snussu
    I know what Dank's parent were smoking when they were pregnant. Dank looks like a Finnish Snoop Dog who's never smiled in his entire life.
    His name though, 5/7 very Dank.

6. Jeff Brogen @Flowseidon
    My name Jeff, yes we know Jeff. Although cursed with the first name of Jeff his last name makes up for it. Brogen has a nice ring to it, and it's been in his family of Bro's since Jesus walked this earth. You could say his family has been Bro's for Gen(erations).

7. Kalle Spolander @Kalle
    Kjell's brother with a lesser name at least share the same last name which more then makes up for his first name. Kalle is usually a nick name for Carl but for some reason parents started giving nicknames instead of real names to their kids. SPOO-lander is still one of the best last names in this draft.

8. Marc Palicka @BaseScoutX1
    I say Marc, you say Palicka, I say my balls. If you ever been tea-bagged when killed in Halo I bet it was Marc or one of his brothers.
    A guy with the name Palicka cant go wrong.

9. Thomas Speardane @Benevolent Thomas
    Speardane is just simply a solid name. Must have been vikings!

10. Bust @Smirnov Light
    You know what makes you feel good?
    Bustin makes me feel good. Bust will make your team feel good!

11. Ignatius Blunt @Gaia Mormont
    Dank Boijas long lost brother, they would make the life of commentators around the world better
    "Dank Boija with the saucer to Ignatius Blunt, who lets one rip from the box"

12. Gvidas Kazlauskas @adamantium
    Did you ever would actually tie a knot with your tongue? Wait no more, just say Gvidas Kazlauskas ten times quickly!

13. Mikey Pickles @Mike_n_Ike
    HERE COMES MIGHTY PICKLES, I mean Mickey Pickles.
    If Mikey doesn't do well in the SHL and retire at least he can start up a business selling the best Pickles in states. The Mighty Pickles!

14. David Fantobens @Fantobens
    David is a pretty boring name, but Fantobens is a great one, I'm actually not sure if I like the first or the last part better, both David Fanto and David Bens would be great names in itself

15. Nate Forsberg @NamelessNate
    Any one named Forsberg is bound to have a great career in hockey! The history don't lie!

(616 words ready for grading)

RETIRED

Scouting = complete

Thanks homie

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

This man is a genius!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

I am honoured to make the top 10 on such a prestigious list.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Dude. While honored, how could you put me on a list with tony pepperoni and dank bojia. I dont even compare...

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

@Mayuu appreciate the shout-out, but I'm not Gvidas Kazlauskas, I just update him.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

08-13-2018, 11:40 AMadamantium Wrote: @Mayuu appreciate the shout-out, but I'm not Gvidas Kazlauskas, I just update him.

lmao

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

08-13-2018, 11:40 AMadamantium Wrote: @Mayuu appreciate the shout-out, but I'm not Gvidas Kazlauskas, I just update him.

Wink

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Oh wow, I'm a dum dum.

RETIRED

haha, this is awesome, dude! nice to see a fellow Lithuanian, even if it's just in-game, lol

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!