Create Account

S62 mPT #6: Pack Luck

Gotta go with the S53 Legends:

F - Steve Harrington - This guy just racks up all the assists.
F - Ryuuji Minamino - Quickly becoming one of the best goal scorers of all time.
F - Ethan Duncan - This is me and I'm picking so I get to be here.

D - Valentin Kalashnikov - Strongest defenseman in the league.
D - Magnus Liljestrom - The IIHF commish and a big offensive threat.

G - A Jobin - He's the only goalie left in the class, but he's a clear Hall of Famer already.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2021, 01:51 PM by Snuffalupagus.)

Let's go. I'm pretty stoned so we'll see which players I can remember.

F - Kelly Rivet :admirals:
F - Rob Wright Platoon
F - Andy Kerr Whalers
D - Kelly Rivet Scarecrows
D - Jasper Maximov Platoon
G - Zoone's Guy Platoon

Yikes. Pretty bad memory. Half of them are my own guy.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

I'd be puttin together the Carolina Kraken S54 all-star team baybee.

Starting off, Frans Eller in net. Man retired at the top of his game (alpha energy) and went up right after helping Carolina win another cup.

Then at defence you know we oughta be running the elite of the elite out there, these fellas are top end, big dicked ex-GM's at the top of TPE leaderboards--Ambacas Cuddles and Sven Yxskaft (his card would be in a Whalers jersey tho cause, y'know, deadlines n shit).

Finally at forward we 100% need Jimmy Wagner and Dwight Knight. Hello? Knock knock? Elite players. Finally, we got o-man turned d-man with a new name, Keith Lee fucked around and found out how to win cups as the #1 centre.

Now that I'm looking at it this is just Wolfpack, Barracuda, and Panther management-types on this team. Oh well, 99 overall for all of them because Carolina fucks big time.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

My team team is the Fucko Squad.

Michael Fitted on left wing
Tom Fiddler at center
James Ronlain on right wing
Jakob Hamr on the blue line
Liam O'Callaghan beside him
Tobias Lindeman in net

combined this squad is the worst squad to have ever hit the ice together

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2021, 04:40 PM by CrazyMojito.)

I'd build my team out of user's player's I've had the pleasure of being in a LR with. Karl Krashwagon, Tony Pepperoni, and James Truong up front, with Conor Tanner and William Hartmann on defense. For goal I'd want none other than Tyler Ward. Yes, four of those players are my past and current GMs....

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

My team would be the young guns of Atlanta

Pablo Salvatici - Already at Star level

Pavel Jeziak - Up and Comer

Anton Mihailov - Already borderline Superstar

Angus McPipe 18 - Rookie card

Puddles O'Duck - Up and Comer

Samat Beibitzhanov - Starting goalie

It's just a team, nothing special at this stage put they will be hall of famers and legends by the end of their careers, except for Jeziak, he stinks.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

So as the resident issuer of cards in the ISFL, where this idea is currently in effect, I believe that there should be a lot of different types of cards and that cards should be limited in nature. For example, populate say 100k packs and only put 5 of a certain card guaranteed to each pack in and of itself, and it would cause a lot of holy shit moments overall.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!