Create Account

S72 mPT #2: Chirper Marks the spot
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2023, 06:18 PM by Runningman434. Edited 1 time in total.)

The #Wolfpack mascot is #builtdifferrent. It's a live wolf that's been tamed for goodness sake. If that doesn't fire you up and make you fall in love with the team your crazy. The Pack is where it's at. #gopack #wethebest #number1 #TheHammer #SeamusO #Tater #Snu #PorkTenderloin #SvenSvech #MattyO #VikingRags #JAitto #PetrSvo23 #IvanLacks #TherealPKoivu #AntoineBeauregard #NEWSeanDavies #OlofStandsOnHisHead #ReTired

Hey this is Rasmus here, just want everyone to know that our mascot is a great employee of the team and deserves a much higher salary than what he's being paid. Also a new car would be nice. I've also heard he could use a hot tub for his backyard.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Wolves hunting in a pack, cornering the enemies to take the cup back. When all is said and done Wolves get it done. We are the Wolfpack, the mighty mighty Wolfpack. AWOOOOOOOO!

It's possible that some people will be upset at me for saying this about our beloved mascot but... that is one sexy bear right there.

25 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

The Renegades have captures the mascot. They ask for a bounty of 1 million dollars or they will send the Specters’ mascot to replace it.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

We have a mascot, that I have always been completely and entirely aware of, that I do genuinely remember that we had, and I totally can describe him. Also this is a real chirper tweet from Hai Nam Hoang.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

Fun fact: Barracuda are great pets! Here's barry the barracuda at my house. No he does not need any assistance, contact with his family, or police involvement; he just needs some time alone.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Everyone knows about the ''catch the panther'' bit in the arena, and i'm not sure what can top that. Just as an added bonus, its favorite food is pizza. Have you ever seen a live panther eat pizza? Its pretty great.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Wow, that spectre sure is spooky. He seems like a really cool guy. He likes to wear a lot of purple and black. This definitely isn't him typing this. Nope. Absolutely not.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Dis mascot truly a bonkers individual. Forgy makes my timbers shiver and I have an unsatiable thirst after laying my eyes upon it. Such an incredible mascot for an even better team

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

I liked our old mascot better. They really got kids involved in the family business and showed them the way around how to dig holes that were later filled for adult reasons.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

I mean our mascot is pretty sassy. It really is just @Patty in a star costume standing there looking north all of the time. I mean there is not much direction given he just stands there heckling kids until they cry.

[Image: Wally.png]

The atlanta inferno of the eastern conference of the simulation hockey league apparently have a mascot named the fire chicken. hes firey and a chicken!

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno