Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

Since I had a short question the last time, here's one SHL and non-related question

Your thoughts on the new format as the Regular Season has finished? Considering WKP would've been at least 2nd or possibly 1st if we're in the West. Cool to see some new teams that I haven't made it in a while in the Rage. Or the Spectors becoming the Golden Knights all of sudden?

Also, have you guys had a dream that you didn't want to end and do you have any stories that are worth sharing? The last two for me were the case for me, like I actually didn't want it to end.

As always cheers guys!

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Sup guys, the PT department just put out a state of their department, whats your take on that? here's a link to it if you didnt see it http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2599541

Talked to Bonky-Poo and we are on for tomorrow night. So bring us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses yearning to be free.....oh, and also your questions , thanks.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

1st round of playoffs is done. Thoughts on that? Any of your predictions changing because of the outcome of the 1st round?

Also, I appreciate you reliving that horrible night slappy. The anger was definitely coming through in your voice lol.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Anyone else?

Bueller......Bueller......?

Opinions on things:

My banking stuff (Updated 3x): http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=94734

Izzy's cool logos: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=94744 look out for the wkp one later in the thread

esliverithn's discord bot: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=94767

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Thoughts on Ferris Bueller's day off?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2019, 06:12 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Evening fellas!

There’s been some talk on the boards about switching versions of the STHS....

- if we could have any 2 stats added to the SIM..would you like to see added?
- would you guys be in favour of in game injuries?

Also,

Borromini Cannellini And Esa Parmborg
Both Players are highly touted young centers...

Who will end up with more tpe at regression? ...
who will end up with more points when there careers are over?

God bless guys!

Izz-

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Hello once again and i hope you've had a great week as usual!

Didn't have any Qs in mind this week until i woke up to +10 celsius weather and sunshine this morning and it made me really hungry for some grilled food. Now i'm the typical "sausages and burgers" kind of grilling guy. So i'm curious if you guys have any personal favourite grilled stuff or just something new and/or different to recommend?

Cheers!

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Which SHL players are your biggest standouts and surprises after the first round and the first half of round two?

If you could replace any team in round 2 with any team that's out, what's your switch?

Finally, with all the information we have so far, what's your hottest take on SHL playoffs?

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Hey guys, sorry about not giving questions, completely blew past my mind to ask questions to the last show. So here are my questions. First we'll start with Slappy.

Your thoughts on the Final Four? First time appearances for Auburn and Texas Tech, Virginia redemption after last season. And Michigan St. winning a tight one over my pick like every year for the past like decade ever since I started watching March Madness in Duke.

And also, what do you guys think of an SHL Bullet Club that involves players from each team in the SHL representing the Bullet Club, like it is now in the wrestling business with past and present members. It's an idea that has been done and I think bringing it back would be great with my next guy, once I eventually retire my guy. Who knows, maybe Otis B. Driftwood and Lil Manius will be the first two members.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

It is time, once again, to dance the Lambada + the forbidden dance of love.......oh and also to beg for questions for this week’s episode.

Begging commences now

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 07:42 AM by Avakael.)

BUFFALO WINS THE CUP. This is not a question or anything, just wanted to yell that. <3

How are your fantasy teams doing, yet again? My group went ridiculously fast (Group 20) and I've somehow already picked all 6 (Kurczewski, Carter II, Hamilton, Makela, Bitties, WKP G).

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]