Create Account

S54 WFT #1 - Goal Songs

The home team scores, the horn goes off and the crowd around you jumps to their feet. Cheers mix with the deep, heavy sound of horn - it's hard to tell what is louder. A second or two goes by but in the moment it feels much longer, the overwhelming joy in the atmosphere is palpable. The cheers are still loud, but the horn starts to fade off and another sound begins rising through the stadium.

The sound beings to build an anticipation in you, you know an auditory explosion is coming. As you look around at fan's high fiving and spilling beers, this is what you hear.

I think it would be an awesome experience to have something like this, the drop in Greyhound - Swedish House Mafia. Electronic music can do such a good job building some anticipation and releasing energy, perfect for after a goal.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2020, 11:53 PM by hockeyiscool.)

The goal song for the Tampa Bay Barracuda's has the potential to be three different songs depending how the season is going. If you could only pick one song   "Sweet Victory"performance by Band Geeks| Spongebob because every goal will be a sweet victory.  The song is an instant classic!
Imagine being down 6-0...your team scores and Sweet Victory starts playing.

The Barracuda should play to really piss off their opponents is to play 'Baby Shark" by PINKFONG Songs for Children
Baby Shark is not only a play with words onto the teams mascot but It's also a real hit at Family night!

The chorus of Hearts Barracuda is the obvious cliche choice.

For Manhattan, I'd love to see some part of the intro to duckwrth's Start a Riot. The beat is great and while the lyrics are more about Into the Spiderverse, that first snippet would be prefect for a short FHM-length goal horn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNRC137o0j8

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

The Los Angeles Panthers should use the song Los Angeles is Burning by Bad Religion as their goal song. A) it’s about their city and B) it’s a catchy jam.

When the hills of Los Angeles are burning
Palm trees are candles in the murder wind
So many lives are on the breeze
Even the stars are ill at ease
And Los Angeles is burning

https://open.spotify.com/track/0biGKHOtN...JoG5ekxH3g

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2020, 04:05 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

A love like ours is love that's hard to find
How could we let it slip away?
We've come too far to leave it all behind
How could we end it all this way?
When tomorrow comes and we both regret
The things we said today

-This is the current goal song for NOLA. This is a very heart felt empathetic team that screams out chicago love song like no other squad in the western division!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

The Steelhawks already have arguably one of the best, if not the best goal songs in the league right now, but there's just no question if they needed an actual song they'd pick Say So by Doja Cat because the entire roster simps for her anyways and its a song that just gets the boys beyond jazzed up.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

To be fair, the fact that Carolina doesn't have Crab Rave as their goal song is a heresy, and a dissapointment of the levels only Maple Leafs fans know. Well, them and now me aswell because I demand this to be corrected!

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

SHL - Kardinal Offishall - The Anthem

Link to song

Toronto rappers know how to drop bangers and Kardinal just did that with this song about his home city, Toronto. The beats go hard and it would get any crowd hyped to see their home team score, much less the crazy hockey fans here in Toronto. I've also made a horn that could be found right here and ask politely that you don't ask me why the song overlaps that much with the horn. I accidentally deleted the other audio clips since and now my dumb ass is sitting here and twiddling my thumbs, lmao.

SMJHL - Detroit vs Everybody - Eminem, Royce da 5'9", Big Sean, Danny Brown, Dej Loaf and Trick-Trick

Link To Song

Detroit is a city known for their underground rap scene. That's not even mentioning the big names such as Eminem, Royce da 5'9", Big Sean and Danny Brown. A lot of the biggest rappers from the city collaborated on this absolute banger that would get anyone hype, not mention the Detroit residents or the players on the team who have truly adopted the "Detroit vs Everybody" mindset after constantly seeing people actively root against them on their historic run to the S53 SMJHL 4-Star Cup.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

I think that Chicago's goal song has to be "My Kind of Town (Chicago Is)".  Of course, it features the team's city prominently, but it's also a Frank Sinatra standard and Frank Sinatra ...  Syndicate....

I think the Anaheim Outlaws goal horn should be changed to "Old Town Road" by Lil Nas. If for no other reason than the bandit/cowboy/outlaw imagery. I think that the slow and low tone would work as a long to build up the hype, and give the fans something to sing along to. (50 words)

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

The chorus of this song is what San Francisco Pride will be jamming to from now on whenever they score. As a pride, they have no problems being flashy and showing off what they got.

If you know what I mean.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2020, 10:51 AM by Evok.)

i'd probably use a clip of the song jimmy by Moriarty. I know its not as flashy as other songs that could be used but i love the fact that they actually say that buffaloes need to be proud of themselves. You can listen the clip here :
i'd put the section at 1:50 (the youtube link doesnt seems to be able to direct to the time.)

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Our goal song should be we are the champions by queen. Mostly because we won the challenge cup and I want to piss off the other team after every goal we score.

toronto nort stars should use KSI featuring Rick Ross, lil baby and S-X ''DOWN LIKE THAT'' because they went down like that very fast and hard and this season it has not changed and they still play pretty bad yeah
25+ words

[Image: thumb_show.php?i=sym839zn]

[Image: QqjQFxx.png]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

I'd make the NEW goal song a hacked version of "Harder Better Faster" by Daft Punk. The music file would take over the sound system and prevent the song from stopping, so the game would have to continue with the song on. Then it would take over the broadcast and show a movie-level montage of NEW winning for the folks at home.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget