Create Account

S63 mPT #5: The End of the World

I’d go up to the highest point I could find and just watch the world descend into chaos, watch friends and neighbours turn on each other, and cynically marvel at how right my nihilism was.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Because of the power of friendship, Sam Azjha would be fine in Detroit, the shockwave would knock over buildings and dust from the volcano would block out sunlight, but eventually things would go back to normal after he and his teammates do charity work and pitch in to help the community rebuild.

I will probably meet up with friends and just have fun without taking care of anyones feelings. Have a fun few last days before everything is going to end.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

1 week left to live, 1 week left of the planet. Well, nothing would really matter, so probably just hang out with my wife and kids and hope for Science to find a solution. No reason to do anything crazy in the off chance Science wins. Don't want to deal with the consequences of crazy

I spend my final week eating as many Reese's Puffs as I can while alternating between a Godzilla marathon and a Twilight Zone marathon.  I might also take my kids to the park one last time.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

I spend my time pondering what is the point? Why do we spend our time with frivolous pursuits? why don't we instead focus our efforts into creating something? Why do we foster a system that promotes wage slavery. Why do billionaires exist? How much is enough?

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I mean OBVIOUSLY I would update. I don't want the world to cease to exist without everyone knowing how committed I am to fake internet hockey roleplaying!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

I would take my wife and kids out to this wonderful little cabin in the forest we have gone to before. We would invite our close friends to join us and just enjoy the company for one final week of relaxation before the end.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2022, 12:05 PM by Michiganonymous.)

To blow up half of planet and make all of human race and adorable puppies violently extinct is very bad manners. Vasily will go to the American yellow rocks park and clobber rude volcano like it just slew-footed Vasily's good teammate friend! If punching volcano many times in the face does not solve problem, then Vasily will go to the dacha and have happy final days drinking many liters vodka with Cousin Sergei and Cousin Dimitri. За здоровье!

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

Going to eat all the food I can fit in this body until I explode just like the Yellowstone caldera. Beat that you stupid super volcano thingy!

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

I most likely wouldn't spend my time doing work (including sim league stuff). I would still keep in contact with people over discord but would definitely get out and live my life. or just do a bunch of drugs

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

I am ready for the sweet embrace of death. Honestly I probably wouldn’t change too much, life isn’t awful so I would just make sure Im with my fiancé.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

I know it's corny, but I'd spend all the time that I could with my girlfriend and my family. Also, I'd probably elope with the girlfriend before the world essentially ends, because I plan on doing it anyway. Just gotta put a rush on things lol.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

If I knew shit was about to go down in a week I'd probably just chill in my home until it happened and then simply accept the fate that I was given.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Gabriel Johnson is spending his final week carrying the Atlanta Inferno in the playoffs because he is a playoff performer and always shows up in the clutch I told you @micool

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]