Create Account

S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly

Player Prompt

Paul Binder is a very easy-going dude who really doesn't have any disputes or gripes with many people in his life. This thankfully has turned him into a pleasure to be a part of nearly any locker room. He is however a bit introverted so some of the more boisterous guys in the locker room will slowly start to grate at the nerves, but even then it's never enough to get a rise out of him. Any time when a bit of the rowdiness gets too much he just sort of quiets down and is pretty good at ignoring it, focusing more on the practice or game at hand rather than pettiness of starting arguments with his team mates. As long as they're not being complete and total assholes, Paul Binder will have no gripe with them in pretty much any situation. Opposing team players on the other hand are a different story. If someone so much as looks at him the wrong way, he'll mark them for the rest of the game.

WC 178

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

Simmer pt pass

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

PT Pass

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

So I will struggle to keep this story line going as I do not really have much of an issue with Jeffie, although my posts seem to indicate otherwise. But let us play the game and talk about Jeffie's good qualities and what he adds to the team. As he is the co GM, he has a vital role in our strategies and lineups. And while I may criticize that (clearly any fault of performance on the ice is his fault), we are actually a really good team and things seem to gel pretty well. Our record since Jeffie took control is steadily getting better and I expect we should be cup contenders very soon.

Jeffie also contributes heavily to all of our player builds. I have no clue at all what I should be putting TPE into and without that guidance I would probably have a guy that does not know how to skate or something but has a 28 rating in stamina and fighting. Thanks for everything Jeffie!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

PBE Affiliate PT

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Dothe has always been very confident in his abilities. From a young age he was always the best skater on the ice and even through out his younger teenage years and as he neared 18 he was always the best. This of course inflated his ego and made him not want to take advice from anybody because to him, there was nothing that anybody could teach him that he did not already know. So of course when Dothe first got to Quebec City and the coach tried to give him tips on the ice he refused to listen. This lead the coach too kick him out of practice and barely play him until he started to listen. Dothe had to take a step back and think about what needed to happen before his dream of playing professionally fell apart. Dothe began listening to advice from both coaches and even teammates who were more experienced.

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

CREATIVE PROMPT: The head coach calls both the pro scout I have a conflict with and me into his office to try to understand what was going on between us after one of my teammates when to tell him that it seems that we were having a conflict. The team General Manager also decided to join the meeting, since the pro scout and the coach don’t really know each other and have only talked to each other a couple of times. They both decided that all four of us would stay in the head coach office until we can come to an agreement on how to move forward. Everyone was calm and everything went smoothly have we both talk about what we didn’t like during our previous interactions. We both came to the conclusion that the animosity between us was worse in our own heads than what it actually was and we agreed to be respectful of each other going forward.

159 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

The beef with Sean Ozolins and I has been slowly escalating over the weeks. Each of us throwing shade back and forth at one another. He came to the coach about wanting to squash this beef but I’m not sure I am ready to throw in the towel just yet. It may be our last times playing together during our careers and I think the healthy competition between the two of us makes for a fun season. If I’m getting too personal then I’m happy to take a step back but I won’t step down. I expect him to give it as hard as he takes it or else it’s no fun for anyone. The coach understands and respects my perspective. Sounds like he’s gunna go back and tell @Seany148 Ozolins to man up and get ready to keep this friendly rivalry going for the duration of the season Wink

Louise St. Martin tends to be pretty easygoing, but her off-ice penchant for going out for nights on the town has landed her in a bit of trouble before with members of the organization that are like "NO FUN ONLY HOCKEY". The thing is, when she first came over to North America from Switzerland, she *was* "no fun only hockey," because she had to really acclimate to her new surroundings. But once she settled in Quebec City, Toronto, and now Edmonton, she'd be doing plenty of late nights. It did come to a head a little bit during a slump in her rookie SHL season, when a skills coach confronted her when she looked lethargic in practice after she got home too late the night before due to train issues. She responded by balling out so hard in practice the next day that any commitment issues that coach saw in her were immediately silenced.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

The start of the season did not go as well as Ekaterina had hoped. She wished for a better start to the season. She wanted to contribute more. She tried, but it did not go well. And she said (and did) things she was not proud of to anyone who would criticize her teammates. It got ugly, involving prominent members of the community and the media.

The coach managed to break the vicious cycle. He talked about being a captain, a leader. He talked about being able to take criticism and find the motivation to do better. The coach had an idea: to give interviews to those they had insulted. Ekaterina better understood the role of the media, that it was not run by the state like at home, and that she was not in danger. The team got better, which helped to get things back to normal. She feels that she is no longer a distraction. She also understood that the local media will be the one celebrating when the Knights will win the Cup, and that they share the same objectives.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: ekaterina-valieva-spotlight.png]
Thanks @xjoverax for the sig!

player prompt

when sebastien regazzoni gets into personality conflicts with his teammates, he does not wish to make them public. despite his obvious brash and cocky demeanor, regazzoni is a team player; there's a reason why the armada have voted him as captain two seasons in a row. he loves being on the anchorage armada and loves his teammates. but if a personality dispute does break out between himself and a teammate, regazzoni prefers to resolve this privately. first, he'll ask the teammate to sit down with him and air out his grievances. this usually works; seb and his teammate are able to come to an agreement about their disagreement, put their arguments in the past, and move forward. if it doesn't, he'll go to the gm and ask him to mediate between him and the teammate. this has rarely happened, as regazzoni tries to make changes his teammates ask of him (he puts the team first).

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

It always has and always will be all love in the Wolf Pack locker room, I've never and hopefully will continue to never have any problems with any of my teammates ever. I understand how things can sometimes get a little heated in the battle for good playoff positions and whatnot, but as long as everyone is doing their job and pulling their weight, everything should be fine. I see it like this, you're not a piece of shit and I'm not a piece of shit, let's not treat each other like we are, plain and simple, we all have the same goal in our minds and we won't get very far if we are at each other's throats. Now with that in mind I do appreciate a little fire under the feet when needed, an example needs to be set when the teams not performing to expectations, I would appreciate nothing more than a teammate who can privately pull me aside and tell me "you're slacking" or "you're not pulling your weight/doing your job, get your shit together" and I would expect them to be able to accept the same level of constructive criticism like I said, same goal, same mindset, let's do what we get paid to do and make it look good while we're doing it.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

PBE Affiliate

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)