Create Account

S70 mPT #4: Joined at the Hip

Nevek's person is Brendan Laroux. Brendan is his first linemate in the minnesota team and Nevek like the stability of having a teammate that he can rely on and play for a while with.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Idk, I think TNGO is a pretty great guy. They and some of our rookies have really built up a LR presence and I think as a whole I'm gonna miss the newbies a ton. They've been great

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Willow's ride or die would have to be Jae Hyuk Choi. Both picked in the same draft and sharing that bond they've become the energy on the ice and off of it for Regina.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Has to be my line mate Philippe-Eko Eel. He's had to pick up a lot of slack on my end this season, showing the rookie the ropes.

Nobody lmao. I am not here to make friends. I am here to win rings and make money. And so far, I have only made money.

George Walsh as a goalie doesnt really have an opportunity to go and drop the gloves, because refs suck and dont let goalies fight. But the ride-or-die for Walsh has to be the equipment manager. Hugh is great and always attending to Walsh's gear, so Walsh would beat a small seal cub if Hugh needed him to.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

This is a hard question as I've played with many great players over my career. That being said as I am near the end of my career and not as active on the site I do not have a ride or die, just mutual support for the whole team.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

It would have to be @JR95 for me. We played on the same line as rookies and we even got drafted to the same SHL team.

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

Never have I ever seen fitted not be the goat at any point in his life for not even one moment ever so come find me at half court and keep that smile when I don't smile

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

I don't really have a ride or die if I'm being honest, the whole team is. I'm just a ride or die Whaler at this point, not sure what the future holds.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

It’s gotta be my buddy Mats Smith. There’s nothing like a relationship between a team and their goalie and Mats is just the best guy to have around. As I get older I appreciate a goalie bailing me out.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

At this point in time, Johnny Wagner-Svenson doesn't really have that bond with any one specific teammate. He's excited to get to Tampa Bay after next season to start developing his realtionships with the team.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

I literally signed back with Seattle with a NTC so that I couldn't be moved without Dextaria and me both being cool with it, so probably him lol

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Martin saw his fair share of linemates during his four years in CAR. Good lads, of course. But something happened when he showed up for his second Los Angeles Panther training camp. He was put on a line with @TheRoyalEmpoleon, and it clicked. They were just made to play alongside each other, and being at the start of their careers, something exciting was brewing for the Panthers.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

@goldenglutes before he retired. Literally were drafted together, left to Hamilton together and then I forced myself to Atlanta after he became co gm. You can’t find a better answer than this

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]