Create Account

S72 PT #2: Aliens Amongus #sus

I wouldn't do anything to the mascot. I'd congratulate them on a prank well pulled - absolutely got me. It's one of the greatest pranks of all time, that's what they're saying around the locker room and as the prankee I certainly am not going to disagree because I got pranked real good. If anything, the mascot deserves a raise and possibly a new car and also a new hot tub. If the team really wanted, they should also give the mascot a gift card to his favourite chain - Arby's. As Rasmus Bergling, I am very humble and can admit when i have been got. By the way, I heard claims that this account was hacked by the mascot and that's absolutely not true - I, Rasmus Bergling, have control of my account and am just a big fan of the mascot. It's not a burner, it's not a hack. Just a big fan so please stop conspiring and get me my new car and hot tub.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Code:
Player Prompt: Morning Mayhem

Written Task: You enter your stall one morning before an early practice and find your gear all wrapped in unholy amounts of duct tape. Nothing was actually damaged, and your coach doesn't acknowledge your lateness in getting on the ice, beyond trying not to smile. A brief investigation of your team's Xitter feed reveals the mascot as the culprit.

How do you get back at your mascot? Remember, this is a prank duel to drive social media engagement! Don't hurt your mascot or permanently prevent them from doing their job!

First thing I do is fire right back (after laughing off his pranks). Clear sock tape on the skate blades is an easy one. Watching him sprint out of the tunnel just to absolutely pack it as soon as he touches the ice would be incredible. After that, I would make sure the dust settled a little, and once his guard was down, I would hit him with the final blow. A massive dollop of icy hot in his jock strap. Now, you might say this is too much, in my opinion it isn’t enough. I am a veteran in this league, not a rookie. If you want mess with the bull, you will get the horns. That is exactly what I would be giving back to this guy, so he knows to never come near my gear again. If he does, things would get even worse for him, and that is something that he definitely doesn’t want.

158 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2023, 08:09 PM by mee.)

Prompt 1

I would recommend to the aliens to clone and therefore play Johnny Shuffleboard at all 5 positions. Johnny is an absolute beast, but he has this slight issue that he can only play 1 position at a time. While from his defense spot, he does a bit of everything. He scores, he defends, he blocks shots, he hits, he takes penalties. Heck, at the WJC he is really playing defense. Now why not clone Johnny and have 5 of him? The offensive ones would be totally dominating, if he can score from defense for sure from offense. The defensive ones can concentrate on playing defense, which we know he can do. Again see the USA WJC team, where he's been playing a defensive role. On specials, the PP would be really good, as 1 Shuffleboard scored 17 PP goals. Now 5 Shuffleboards would therefore score 85. That is fantastic. The PK may be good as well, Shuffleboard is killing PKs for Team USA, but we don't yet know how that would go.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Player Prompt:

Once Matiss gets all of his gear cut out of the giant tape ball he goes to devise a plan about how to get the mascot back in the form of a prank war. The plan is to get the mascot back when he is going to be the most embarrassed, and that would have to be during the intermission at one of the home games. The first part of the prank would include putting a small tripwire at the entrance to the ice where the mascot comes out during the intermission. That way when the mascot comes running out from the door, he will get his skates caught up on the trip later, and a face plant onto the ice. The second part of the prank comes when the mascot tries to stand up after having face planted he is unable to stand up on his skates due to the clear tape that is stuck on the bottom of the blades resulting in the mascot being unable to get his balance and continuously falling on the ice. I think this would be the simplest way to get the mascot back in a prank war.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall is something I'd say for sure to my team of plucky Grey aliens. Our opponents clearly have the size advantage, as they tower over my scrappy Greys, muscle bound and covered in a scaly, lizard like hide. We obviously don't have the size advantage or the strength advantage really as I'm certain each of the Sarris players could snap one of my players over their knees with ease. So we'll play to the advantages we do have: speed, agility slightly better training, Not to mention having an actual coach behind the bench. I'd have the Greys doing their best to skate circles around their opponents, keeping their heads up and as much as it pains me to say it, never accepting the challenge to fight. We'd force them to play our game rather than be drawn down to theirs. All those viewings of Goon can only go so far if we won't actually get into a fight with them.

167 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

they alien amogus sus prompt

well first i would like to say that this prompt is a little ambiguous and the game that we taught the aliens could potentially be interpreted as a game that is not hockey (although that is heavily implied by the reference to goon). given the title of the point task i would like to say that this point task is actually about the game among us, the popular hit game from like 2021 or 2020 and actually the aliens are playing the game among us after we have taught them how to play the game and that alien general challenged us to it. well i would first like to say that size does not really matter in amogus like you could be big you could be small it does not really play a big role in how well you will do in the game. so there is no plan regarding our size "disadvantage". instead i will teach our team to lie very well and very effectively however i think that could be construed as toxic which @micool132 would be very angry about but i think @hotdog would love it

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Simmer PT Pass

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

You enter your stall one morning before an early practice and find your gear all wrapped in unholy amounts of duct tape. Nothing was actually damaged, and your coach doesn't acknowledge your lateness in getting on the ice, beyond trying not to smile. A brief investigation of your team's Xitter feed reveals the mascot as the culprit.

How do you get back at your mascot? Remember, this is a prank duel to drive social media engagement! Don't hurt your mascot or permanently prevent them from doing their job!

Since our mascot is quite literally a panther, Edžus is not going to hurt it EVEN if he wanted to. First of all, Ozolins will probably be lost because how in the hell can a panther wrap things up in duct tape, not even talking about the unholy side of things. Then, what Edzus could do is put some ice in the panther’s cage in order for it to learn what’s hockey. A panther (failing to achieve) ice skating would surely drive the engagement on social media way up! Who doesn't love a large, dangerous animal, looking very menacing, doing silly stuff such as failing to stay on all four due to ice?! That’d be a perfect prank for Edžus to do. A more simple thing could be to simply put some (a lot of) salt on the meat the panther would inevitably eat as a snack, simply to see the grimace it would make.

155 words

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

I think that the way that Graj and his squad would beat the aliens would be pretty simple. I would just pick a group of the most agile players that I could possibly find, make sure that each of them has excellent puck handling skills, make sure that they each can shoot with accuracy, and then practice a few times. The alien squad would be lumbering on their feet and wouldn't be able to change direction at the drop of a hat, so I would simply use precision passing and puck handling to get my guys right up against the net and then take easy, can't miss shots at close range. The alien goalkeeper won't be able to defend against every shot we take, and our goalkeeper will have the reaction time of a fly about to be swatted, so he would be able to read every move that the lumbering spacemen make.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Prompt: The aliens have learned the game thanks to your tutelage, but have now been challenged to a playoff series by General-Khagan Kul'Garath of the Sarris Star Empire. Your team will, perhaps obviously, be at a size disadvantage, but you're very sure the Sarris players have never had a real coach and just watched the movie Goon several hundred times. How will you coach your plucky undersized extraterrestrial friends to victory?

As someone who probably has even less knowledge about the game of hockey than these aliens probably have, this is more than likely not going to go well if we do not have the theoretical physical advantage. Thaaaat being said we, the real hockey people team, will use the best tactics to our knowledge to win this game. We will also have a real human to be the referee of the match. This will hopefully get us all the calls that we need to win and also limit their physicality on the ice. I am sure that if we try hard enough, we could find some more out the book stupid calls that will even more further our advantage over these alien creatures. As for the hockey aspect of things I think the best thing we could do is just play a super tight defense and then go guns blazing when we have the man advantage

Code:
CREATIVE PROMPT / STORY MODE - Aliens Amongus

Written Task: The aliens have learned the game thanks to your tutelage, but have now been challenged to a playoff series by General-Khagan Kul'Garath of the Sarris Star Empire. Your team will, perhaps obviously, be at a size disadvantage, but you're very sure the Sarris players have never had a real coach and just watched the movie Goon several hundred times. How will you coach your plucky undersized extraterrestrial friends to victory?

Typically, big + goon is not a good combo to go up against. It still isn't in this matchup, as can be demonstrated by the ending of the South Park episode Stanley's Cup. The name of the game is to minimize contact at all, since if they get railroaded, they're essentially done for on the ice and for future games. They basically have to get extremely lucky in order to actually get out of their zone, much less get to the net. If alien technology is not off the table, teleportation technology could be use (shrink rays would just make the opponents denser and therefore hit harder). Or, if they are willing to play dirty, they'll have to pull a classic maneuver perfected by Ed Belfour: yes, the classic stick to the lower almonds (if such a thing would be possible, at least). Lots of options, but it doesn't look good for you or your alien friends, no matter what you do because of their sheer size.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Truth is, its pretty tough to win a meme battle with a mascot. Isn't their whole deal all about being a meme and a joke in a sense? Listen, Derek Martin is all about having fun once in a while, but when it gets in the way of practice, its not necessarily fun more that its taking care of business, and after what was done to his equipment, business was back on the menu. In order to make the most of the short amount of time he has from spending every waking moment practicing to get better, Martin went to a classic: stink spray. So the panther wanted to be funny huh? Well how about he does his job, a full night, will in a costume DRENCHED in the stinky stuff. Not only will he be nauseated all night long, but he'll have to live through the embarassement of having people laugh, avoid and bully him from being so stinky. In short, don't mess with equipment folks, and let hockey players do their hockey thing.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Hai Nam Hoang tolerates pranks, but he dishes them out with ruthless efficiency only when he needs to. You see, Hoang has been hanging out with the equipment managers, and has been working with them on his off-days to learn the fine art of jersey design and sublimation. The mascot who I absolutely new existed gets his jerseys from them, and it won't cause too much of an issue if an extra jersey gets in his bag. When he realizes once people start to laugh that secretly, his jersey's numbers and nameplate are upside down, well, that's gonna be on him. It's not a war that Hoang wants to fight, but with the resources at his disposal, there's a reason that everyone in the locker room tends to leave his gear all by its lonesome. Next time, you should leave his tape out of it too.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png][Image: dEdEwDx.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

Patya am preparing them early. Patya telling them they going to have to take the big hits and keep trucking. Patya knowing the strategy of General-Khagan Kul'Garath of the Sarris Star Empire is wear down team physically and then win games off of this. Patya need team to play tough but smart. Patya know they am probably going to be taking many dumb penalties. Patya team need for be disciplined. Patya need alien friends for take advantage in power play situations. If aliens am trusting all skills they am learning from Patya, is no way they can be losing. Patya make sure for teach them how to be strong on skates for absorb hits. Patya also teach them how to disengage from situations so for not get into many fights. Patya thinking of this one team is Minnesota Wild and how they not winning playoff series even though team is much big and play much physical. Patya trusts that skill will win out.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2023, 12:03 AM by vbottas17. Edited 1 time in total.)

So we're gonna have to move on to some drastic actions to defeat these giant space squid. There is a pretty elaborate game plan that our squad will try to integrate into the game. The first thing we're doing is calling in my buddy Alekks Ivanova. We're gonna dress him up like an alien and hope that nobody notices. The next thing we're gonna try is a bit more of a long shot.. everyone knows that giant squid hate sharks, so we're gonna break out sone San Jose Sharks jerseys and see if there's any correlation between the space aliens and the earth's giant squids natural fears and instincts. We also plan on using lasers, but that should be pretty obvious. There was a plan to hack the squids tablets on the bench and introduce them to the world of onlyfans, but we decided that was too much and may have some negative repercussions. We also plan to eat ice cream and see if that helps at all.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]