Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

Los Angeles - are you sure you can handle the Texas heat? Sure, it gets warm in California but in Texas it is scorching. Maybe just stay home for this playoff.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024, 01:29 AM by bbjygm. Edited 1 time in total.)

Yeah, how you like that, New Orleans? We are beating you. You better back off or we are gonna hodor your hodor. Go hodor about it.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

The pride is the closest to the Baltimore platoon in the standings so this message is to them. You better watch out because we’re out to beat everyone.

Foil Up Boys

i am going to UPS first class priority send them 87 cans of empty beans and a note that says youre next. signature required and picture delivery.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

STL, you better watch your back. you know what happens to scarecrows where i come from. they get covered in bird poop and eventually thrown away. so take that.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

Newfoundland is clearly the worst part of eastern Canada and stands no chance if they end up meeting the Citadelles in the playoffs. Honestly they should just give up now

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Hey, rest of league. We don't like you. Well, actually, we do. We just want to win things. So please play poorly so my backup goalie ass can get some good playing time and not get blown up. Kthx.

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Hey Vancouver, it us the Regina Elk. looking at my calandar it lookks like its whale hunting season. Smells like your ripe to lose. Hoping you will.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR DAMN BACK WE'RE COMING FOR YOU AND GONNA KICK YOUR ASS SCRUB BETTER BELIEVE IT YOU NERD GET READY TO LOSE

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Hey forge you smell like brimstone but not in a cool way okay? Its more like eggs and the like. Its really gross and orange is ugly on you.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

I’m not sure who’s in the playoffs, but I’d like to threaten @zeagle1 hey buddy, this is a threat and you better play better you dork. I’m gonna give you a swirly.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

It's Manhattan's first time back in the playoffs in a hot second, so everyone is the enemy. Fiske mails each team a fish so they know he means business.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

I hope we get to meet again this postseason Maine. I want to spam more cutting down tree emotes as they're quite fun. I'm going to do my best to make sure we move on, do your part as well please!

40+ Words

NOLA? More like NOGO to the semifinals, Jay O'Neil and the rest of Winnipeg is coming for the Specters Ghostbusters style and as a great man once said, bustin' makes me feel good.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Hugh does nothing more then stare at the opposing team with no talking at all ever. Until the game/series starts and so will his mad whaling.
Words ~26

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius