Create Account

Chirper #70 (AC Week #528)

Tonight's game is gonna be hard to watch.

whoa, this far in the week and i haven't chirped yet.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

about time someone got punished for copying all my Pts

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Already almost weekend..

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Done with chirping this week

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Only on ep 2 but I really like the show Shogun so far.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Hoping Adam Barron can maybe sneak his way into the HOF!

Not a great sim day

I am eepy and want to go home and nap

I am eepy and want to go home and nap

Well it looks like it double posted so I’m going to add this one just to be safe, don’t want to catch a $5M fine for Chirper theft

QOTMS

Credit to Meo for the sig
[Image: image.png?ex=6578da45&is=65666545&hm=61c...d8861e9fc&]

Stuff

Credit to Meo for the sig
[Image: image.png?ex=6578da45&is=65666545&hm=61c...d8861e9fc&]

06-13-2024, 04:42 PMMrPresident Wrote: Well it looks like it double posted so I’m going to add this one just to be safe, don’t want to catch a $5M fine for Chirper theft
It wont be fine but you will be billed for computing time to handle that extra chirp.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Got copy of a card for my old player yesterday and finally noticed why it has always looked bit different than most of the regular cards, while the player is looking at the camera they are actually standing sideways so their shoulders and head are seen from the side.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me