Create Account

S77 PT #2: Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

The SHL, despite allowing many different types of players in their ranks (animals, cyborgs, humans, ETC) have been anti-steroid. Regardless of what you are, steroids have been frowned upon by the SHL. However, they have not been completely banned as the league cannot justify banning PEDs when they have full blown beasts and animals on the ice. Kristians Mikelis, being a human, knows the risks involved with steroids, but has always been on the fence about using because many of his peers do. The SHL asking him to be a part of a special program that monitors players using PEDs. This test is to determine which players should be allowed to take steroids, and Mikelis is going to be a part of the study as a human. SHL officials expect Mikelis to earn 1.25x the amount of TPE of his clean counterparts, but only the testing will be able to tell for sure. Some veterans of the league will be a part of the study as well to test if TPE regression is slowed down when on PEDs.

[Image: mikelis.jpg?ex=660c1ce5&is=65f9a7e5&hm=c...4a38cd630&]

In a previous PT I had written about how Gagner prefers to intimidate the refs by staring at them while he's in the penalty box. So far this tactic has been working as he sits at only 6 PIMS so far on the season. Knowing this, Gagner decided to use similar tactics against his more skillful opponents. Since he is not necessarily known for his strength, he has to intimidate his oponents psychologically rather than with muscle. He does this by also giving his opponents terrifying glares in the same way he does to the referees. Additionally, when they are lined up for a faceoff, he says the most unhinged stuff imaginable to his opponent lined up next to him. The kind of stuff that causes them to lose sleep at night as they question whether or not he was serious. Unfortunately, this strategy has not been working too well so far, as his scoring production has actually seen a bit of a drop since he employed these methods. As he finetunes his efforts, Gagner hopes it may produce better results come playoff time.

184 words

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Well, courage is essential if one wishes to take on someone bigger than them. Naturally, if one does not have that among their set of skills, they will probably have a hard time taking on someone like that. In the case of Sunrise van de Schubbekutteveen, he tends to rely on playing smarter but he does have the courage in the chance that he has to go the physical route against someone, in spite of what that means when it comes to the rules of the sport.

He will, at times, perform dribbles and slides in other to circumvent the opponent but his preference lays more on the idea of passing to teammates in order to both keep them involved and also to make the opposing defence try and guess a proper strategy to block it all accordingly. He says it has to be a pretty satisfying feeling when that manages to work out.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Snek powers for Mr. Bean
[Image: Wt5VsVm.png]

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Written Option 2

As a defenseman in the SHL, this is something I deal with every single game. When I am matching up against opposing forwards and figuring out how to best plan to defense them, I have to come to terms with the fact that many of these forwards have some advantage on me. The most common ones are speed and dangling ability. When a forward is faster than I am, I have to give a little more room to allow myself to make a play on the puck. When a dangler is entering the zone, I have to remind myself not to fall for the dekes and stay locked in to position in order to defend. Every once in a while, I will deal with a power forward who has a few inches and/or pounds on me. In those moments, I have to prepare to defend with my stick rather than go for a body check, because if I do try to check that player I will get bulldozed and they will have an open lane to the net.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

[Image: IMG_4512.jpg?ex=6679bffd&is=66786e7d&hm=...height=655]

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

ISFL AFF CLAIM

Prompt 1

Patya thinking he go with most obvious thing first. You am asking Patya if this is happen, what is peak TPE. Obviously, if am superhuman, attributes all have to be maxed at 20, at very least. Maybe attributes even go over 20 because am so special. So, whatever TPE is being needed for this is what TPE Patya am having. Patya thinking good way for gaining these abilities is to be injected after being put inside of big holding tank, just like Captain America was. Patya not really remembering but he thinking Captain America had his head out, this fine too. Patya would just be inhumanly strong and fast and skilled. Patya saying it would be like watching Gretzky with McDavid and then also with strongest man the world has ever seen, and then also while still just being better at hockey. Patya knowing you think this maybe is impossible, but he am telling you that this is the point. It being like Marvel superhero who am happen to play hockey, so is simply not fair.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

PBE

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Jiggle E Puff is one of the top players in the Simulation Hockey League despite being a two foot tall puff ball with stubby little limbs. Jiggle has found a limb donor and will be grafting their limbs onto his stubby frame. Jiggle being a normal size will only make the game of hockey an easier endeavor, he will finally be able to see over the other players and be tall. Since he will finally be able to use a full-sized hockey stick, he anticipates that his shot will be significantly faster. Additionally, since he is now a normal sized adult male, he should be able to take and make hits much more effectively and he should be able to block many more shots. GM Hotdog was very weirded out by this procedure, but admits that a normal height jiggle e puff will be a boon for the atlanta inferno. GM Micool thought the change was awesome.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Troy McClure has been selected to undergo the Pretty Risky Injections /Core Kyphosis treatment in Prague. This treatment, known as PRI/CK will manipulatied the spine, followed by a series of injections directly into the spineal cavity. These injections are followed by being placed in a solar oven type device. The suns radiation combined with the the injections cause the muscles to react and expand rapidly to tripple in size.

During the treatment, which takes over 5 hours. Troy undergoes a ton of pain. After, troy is sunburned as he forgot to put on the sunblock. However, his muscle gain was spectacular! With his new found muscles he is able to skate faster, hit harder, and snaps twigs like a bear running in the Woods. According to the TPE READER 3.0 the tpe gains are 2.5 times base. That means troy is curtently at 2500 tpe, better than @Rich .

He has to use a stick made out of steel with a wood wrap so it looks like it's legit. The program is considered a failure, way worse than @Chevy s.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

O1

After undergoing a few modifications to general DNA and even though Nash was bred from a Star husky and pomeranian to form not only the best doggo, but a top tier hockey player, there is always room for improvement! Nash is augmented with even sharper skills and increased hand eye coordination. Nash has always been a little bit of a derp but now he is able to catch the puck in his mouth every time with ease! Nash doesn't need any help when it comes to speed, but the increased hand eye makes sure that each puck gets corralled softly and each pass he makes is tape to tape. its been an important part of his game now that he has been playing with the specters just over half a season now. It also really helps when Nash is blocking shots, being able to put the paw out there to get in the way of the puck has really made goaltender Bernard Lodge a happy camper between the pipes.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Option 1:

Shadow Fenix has been selected to participate in a program that would boost his TPE to 5000, allowing him to max out every stat. The program is offered by a top secret organization in Seattle, called the ArgoBonds, a reference to their James Bond esque deeds for the Seattle Argonauts. They've realized that by making the league more entertaining for fans, the Argonauts will become a team that will grow to the world stage, and act as the first step to their plan for world domination. Shadow Fenix, being a new rookie, seemed like a player where nobody would notice if they suddenly improved very quickly. The plan is to bring him onto a boat, and give him an injection to let him obtain his newfound skills. The procedure has only a slim chance of working, but the ArgoBonds are very hopeful. Fenix doesn't know that this is what is going to happen, he's just been told that it's a flu shot. We'll see what happens next.

option 2:

Elly knows there are certain advantages upright players have over her and her four legs. When she is taking on larger and more skilled players she learns to watch their habits and movements, both to learn from, and so she can learn to read them, thereby letting her learn to maneuver in ways to play around them. Elly is also a setup kitty. She knows her team has certain strengths she doesn't have, and sometimes the best play for a more skillful and opposing opponent is to make sure your teammate(s) that do have those skills or advantages get the puck and shine. Elly also knows that she sometimes has certain cute advantages she can use. One of her main "secret weapons" is when she happens to be staring down an opponent. One of two things usually works well. On one hand, growling or giving a quick snarl can intimidate opponents in the moment and cause them to hesitate. But on the other hand, one of her even more surprising tactics is to give those big kitty eyes and immediately disarm tension. Distraction and adorableness are perfectly legal tactics. 

(191 words).

In an attempt to make games more entertaining Dag-Otto, among other younger player, have been chosen to take part in an experiment with the goal to improve players' aim and shot power ten-fold. If not more. The commissioners' mindset is that if a player can send actual dangerous shots towards the opponent goal no matter where they are on the ice, this means games will be more high-scoring and also never allow anyone on the ice any rest. It'll have to be go-go-go for the entire time just to make sure one of the new super players get the puck on their sticks. Those 100mph shots from the point will now instead be 200mph shots from the defensive zone.

This ability improvement is being given to players through their hair. Each player will have to use this super serum when washing their hair every morning. And the longer mullet, the more effect it'll have.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players