Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

On a side note I really think live sims should only be used for playoffs but to answer the question by typing argos song on google the best result was MIRACULOUS LADYBUG

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Unfortunately I have not had the time to watch the live sims but I think Buffalo's goal song should be you cant rollerskate in a buffalo heard

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

It would be funny to see a goal horn that is just one long uninterrupted horn for the entire duration with no music playing. And by funny I mean it would be funny for the one time and then probably annoying after that. But hey, it would at least be unique,.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

I love the song "Renegade" by Styx for the Texas Renegades. Not only does it fit with the team name, but the song can also get any player or fan hyped up after a big goal.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

lets go philt forge lets make the goal song just the theme to rockt or like a strait up crazy metal working show or something crazy im not too sure what tho but like something phuiilly or forge like would be awesome

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

I have some bias because I made it a while back, but the Knights having Monty Python as their goal song is awesome. One of the fun things with a sim league to me is the chance to just be a little whacky and there are few things whackier than a Monty Python song.

Patya thinking maybe Ghostbusters theme song am fit well for New Orleans Ghostmans. Maybe is counterproductive because you not want for be busting ghosts because you am want ghosts for win...so maybe Patya rethink this. Maybe Michael Jackson song called Thriller am good song for this.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

I swear this isn't biased but the Pride goal song is a true classic in the FHM era. If I had to pick a different one I've always bopped to Rosez whenever BAP scores,

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

For my Tampa Bay Barracudas I think we have to stick with the classic Barracuda by Heart. The intensity, the themes are all pure chef's kiss.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

I'm still waiting for the Yukon Malamutes to reach out to me so we can get a real player howl out there on the ice. Nash has instructed his agent to put through any call from the SMJHL immediately so he can offer his assitance.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

The Bob Bissonnette song that QCC used is iconic and i love it very much. Back in the old FHM days when I watched sims, I would open it up when the stream started and wait until I heard 'ol bob singing to tab into it

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

In a case of "I like this song and I'm going to perform mental gymnastics to make it fit to a team," I'm going with Fireflies by Owl City. While not really lightning bugs, the Monarchs get close enough by being butterflies-- generally brightly colored insects that people like.

[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]
[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

we at the mutes could always use a classic "who let the dogs out" line. simple and hard to beat. but if you ask Elly she might want to submit a howl. ignore the fact it may sound slightly cat like. XD
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2024, 04:54 PM by CrazyMojito.)

I don't know if it's Maines goal song still but Timber by Kesha will always bring back some really good memories from my earliest days on the site.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Renegades  Citadelles Citadelles Renegades  Stars Blizzard Canada 

The lack of piss ice made me super sad. I'm glad that it is back in the SHL and hope that also means it is in the JR league.

Honestly I think the ice / horns are awesome, and enjoy the live sims very much. If the sims start when they say they will I make an effort to watch, but when they delay I have a harder time carving out time to watch live.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!