Create Account

S77 mPT #3: Not as planned Due: Sunday, June 30th @ 11:59 PM PST

The worst thing, long term, that could happen to my player is for him to have a mediocre career. It doesn't matter how he excels, but he has to excel at something.

32 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

the worst thing that could happen to the atlanta inferno is that @Gwdjohnson brings a weird sloth creature from a weird south america swamp because these cute little creatures are very very aggressive influencers.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The absolute worst thing that can happen to your team is a hospital match. If everyone gets injured badly, the season is over and there’s not much you can do

The worst thing that could happend for the Atlanta Inferno is if @goldenglutes stopped believing in the power of project. it's important that the everyone in the team work toward a common goal (the cup, mcdonald poutine (the nachos poutine))

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

the worst thing that could happen to gnabe would be for him to be recognized as anything other tahn a fighter. could yo uimagine teh shame he would face after that?

the worst thing that could happen to the Baltimore Platoon would be losing every game for the rest of the season and not making the playoffs this year

The worst thing that could happen to Demir Bellona in my quest to become the games played leader in the league would be to not find a home once my player starts to decline, but I'm hoping it won't get to that.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

I think the lowest point for Zedward would be losing in the SHL finals. I feel like with a team such as Hamilton with a massive pedigree, when you make the finals you expect to win. The cherry on top would be getting swept. Getting reverse swept involves a factor of luck, but getting swept is almost like saying "you never even belonged here."

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

I think it's pretty crazy to see the low point that Edmonton has to endure now that they made it to the finals, almost caused the reverse sweep, and then lost anyway. Big oof man

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

The worst thing that could happen to my team is that we somehow get disbanded and then we have to play for some stinky team like Montreal or Tampa.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

The worst thing that can happen to my player is not winning an shl cup for the Pats and that would be so disappointing. The Pats are the best!

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

I think for the Maine Timber, one of the worst things that could happen would be for us to lose in the finals. We have been there so often we deserve to just win it Smile

[Image: mikelis.jpg?ex=660c1ce5&is=65f9a7e5&hm=c...4a38cd630&]

If injuries were enabled in FHM, I think that the worst thing that could happen to the Texas Renegades is that Chris Valentine, Marton Diehm, Mads McBride and Zaine Zeigle were all getting injured at the end of the season. Texas losing their top players would be a disaster because they are literally in their prime and are the core of the team. Texas is aiming the cup this season and they cannot afford losing them. DAD could step up, but as he is getting old, he cannot be the only one producing. Our core is so important to our team as Valentine is clearly our MVP this season. I cannot imagine our team without them and if anyone, even only one of them, would become injured, our chances to win the cup this season would be very low. We are in our prime so this is our chance to prove to the league that we have the core to win it all once again.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

I think one of the most damaging things would be if we traded for a high TPE player who hadn’t hit regression yet, only for them to rage quit the league after were beaten in the playoffs.. leaving us with a huge whole in our blue line and missing key picks that had been traded away.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

The worse thing that could happen to Tony soprano is him dying on the ice. That would be pretty bad I would say… maybe too much Gabagool or too many long shifts?

[Image: gurbs.gif]