Create Account

S77 PT #4: Hometown Hero Due: Sunday, July 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

John Brown elects to have a school named after him and pressures the local community into working with local activists and nonprofit groups to push for the abolishment of for-profit prisons in the area. John Brown finds it despicable, and says as much in the dedication speech, that he finds it intolerable to have people currently subjugated to modern day slavery. The for profit prison system is unacceptable and John Brown personally advocates for after-school programs at the newly dedicated school to push for anti-for-profit prisons procedures. These things are abhorrent and John Brown spends a large majority of the speech calling out their existence, regardless of how awkward people may feel as an old man with a big bushy beard gets up there and screams about a modern day injustice. This speech is incredibly invigorating and many young people cheer loudly during it, which brings John Brown much joy. Overall, it's good he got a school, huh?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Prompt 1

I think the only correct thing for the city of Atlanta to do in honor of Pork Tenderloin is to dedicate an Arby's to him. After all, Arby's has the meats and Pork Tenderloin is the ultimate meat. It really would be an honor to receive my very own dedicated Arby's franchise. It would be the ultimate payoff for the hard work that Pork Tenderloin has put in all these years day in and day out. I mean this season has been his best one by far in his entire career so it only makes sense that now the great Mayor of Atlanta would reach out and do something like this in honor of the great Pork Tenderloin. I only hope that Pork Tenderloin can continue to be an incredible player in the SHL so that he can receive more honors and make the city that made him incredibly proud day in and day out.

Code:
155 words

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

If I scored 3 goals, back to back to back, I would celebrate so hard Don Cherry would be FUMING, especially if it's against my rivals! I think for the first goal, my celebration would be me duck hunting. I would just drop to my knees, aim the stick up and track something, and then BANG. I would pretend to be tracking the duck for awhile two really get under their skin too. For the second goal celebration, I would take some inspiration from Alex Pereira from his celebration over his KO win over Jamahal Hill. I would just put both hands down at the goalie and look at the crowd like... this your guy? Completely embarrass the bozo. And for the final goal celebration, I would do the classic "stick of fire" celebration like the legend Alexander Ovechkin did. After the game, I would just ignore the media and let the showboating go uncommented on.

Falcons Canada

PBE Affiliate

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Prompt 2 - since I'm a goalie, I'll amend this to getting a 1-0 shutout in the regular season finale instead of a hat trick.

Anastasia Söderström's reaction to getting a shutout in the last game of the regular season would probably be pretty understated, as she's always been very subtle with her social interactions and has always grown up with the mindset of keeping her mind and focus on the big games of the season. That said, she's happy to celebrate with her teammates on the ice and in the dressing room, as a shutout is always a big occasion and especially at that young age. As the captain of the Detroit Falcons, she has the responsibility of talking with the media after each game, so she would naturally try to direct the attention to focusing on the Falcons' upcoming playoff run. Privately, however, she'll happily take the pride of having pulled off a clean sheet in one of the highest-pressure games of the year and shown up when it matters.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Written Option 2

Coming back from a 4-2 deficit is very entertaining, for the fans at the rink and those at home. Watching a team crawl back into a game and then win it outright, is as good as it gets. With the same player scoring all of the goals to accomplish this task, makes it pretty darn special. Lyle Odelein IV accomplished this feat not too long ago. He recalls scoring that first goal of the game, bringing the Anchorage Armada within one goal. He recalls the momentum swinging after that goal, 'the home crowd turned up the energy when we made it 4-3. We built on this momentum, and my linemates made an amazing play, get the puck over to me to an open net, I did the easy part.' With the game tied after the third, overtime was needed to decide the game, Lyle found himself in all alone on a breakaway, he sealed the deal with his third goal of the game. Lyle's celebration after that goal was centered around his teammate, Jesus Murphy, who earned the primary assist on the game winner. 'Jesus won us this game', Lyle said to reporters, 'this whole team made this win possible. We got a big win tonight and hope to do more.'

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

With Kristians being from Riga, Latvia, it is a great honor to be able to have something named after him in such an important city. With this said, Mikelis took lots of time in deciding what to put his name on. Kristians is a humble guy, and at first even tried to turn down the offer, but after some push from the residents of Riga and his local fans in Maine, he decided to go through with it. In his time spent in Maine so far, Kristians has spent a lot of time enjoying nature, and the outdoors. This was also the case when he lived in Riga growing up. Mikelis thought it would be a great service to the community to link nature with hockey. Mikelis would work with the city to erect an outdoor rink, that would sit in the middle of a newly named park. "Mikelis nature walk and rink".

(153 Words)

[Image: mikelis.jpg?ex=660c1ce5&is=65f9a7e5&hm=c...4a38cd630&]

How would Holmberg celebrate scoring a uninterrupted hattrick to beat Calgary's rivals? It'd be something similar to what Joe Thorton said if he ever scored four goals in a game. At center ice Holmberg would whip it out and start stroking. He'd give the fans that stick around a real show. In all seriousness though, he'd probably hit the bow and arrow celebration. Really get the crowd going. Then after hitting the bow and arrow, it's straight off the ice and into the locker room. So group hug, no goalie taps, just duck out and start to get changed to get home. No need to have an extended celebration, just get off the ice so the rink staff can do their jobs and get home early. Don't want to keep them waiting on the players when they have families of their own to get home to. Oh and maybe shotgun a beer while Spice Girls are playing in the background.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

pbe pt

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Written Option 2: In the last home game of the season your player manages to score three back to back goals against one of their rivals to come back from 4 - 2 to win it in overtime. How do they celebrate it on ice? How do they address the fans and the media afterwards?

"And the pass from Sonja hits Frøya's stick perfectly as she goes for the one timer and puts it bar down! It's a goal! The third one of the night! An Ooooooovvveeeeertime winner! An incredible shot ends it for Calgary! A great come back from the Dragons against Manhattan! Down 4-2 in the middle of the second period before Frøya Solberg decided to take the game into her own hands. The Captain of the Dragons nearly singlehandedly won the game for Calgary."

Three goals, three goals back to back to back. It's nearly unheard of, it's really hard to do, especially to have it end in overtime a goal you scored. Frøya honestly couldn't believe it. She most definitely couldn't have done it without the rest of the team, the commentators were always exaggerating. Still, to have the entire bench spill out and come to congratulate her as the hats filled the dome was an incredible feeling, one that she'd be proud of for years to come. Frøya may not get an opportunity like this for a long time, but she hopes that she can increase her consistency as a player overall for the playoffs and next season. Addressing the media was rather standard practice after. Telling them the truth was all that was needed. It wasn't every day you get a situation like this to talk about... at least it's better than having to tell the media to just get pucks in deep.

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

Picking up the phone from that unknown number caught me a little off guard because I didn't know the number, but after talking to them, man was it an exciting opportunity. I think the coolest part about the entire thing was the option to find something completely away from hockey to be named after Lucas, and with two fur babies of his own I don't think Raymond could have made another choice. This year Sweden will be opening a top of the line, and named after Lucas, a Cat Sanctuary aka Cat Rescue. Lucas loves giving back to his community but if he had to choose between humans or fur babies, the choice is always obvious. The chance to open such an important location while carrying his name means so much to him. With this rescue Raymond can provide shelter and medical aid to his four legged felines in the area, and even more importantly hope to find them their furever home.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

After winning the last game of the season off of a natural hat trick Cal Juice celebrates by grabbing some juice from the bench (which is always ready for him because why would Cal Juice drink anything other than juice) and chugs the entire thing would skating around the ice by pouring it over his head. If he ever wins the cup he's going to do that same thing but out of the cup too and that moment will go down in hockey history. After the game he'd go in front of the camera and give a huge shout out to the fans for being the best in the entire league and then do another juice shotgun on camera. This becomes a running meme for him and every time he goes in front of the camera in the future he chugs some juice and the people will love him for it. Cal Juice is their sniper and the juice fuels him. Fans begin buying juice instead of booze at games. The sugar industry rejoices.

[Image: 5PYmCAe.png]
[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

PBE Affiliate

Quote:Graphic Option 2: Create an image showing your player celebrating an overtime goal in their home areana.
[Image: rOOE7St.png]

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Rashford’s water treatment facility.  Because nothing gets rid of a rash Better than some good, clean drinking water that isn’t full of all the bacteria and other bad things.  

Mikko was surprised the city only gave him one options.  A member of the Aurora for over a decade, the power forward figured that one of the local parks or rinks might be named in his honour instead.  But apparently Farquaads was pissed during his retirement speech and asked one of the elected officials to promise to only give Rashford one of the lesser desired buildings.

Mikko is gunna role with it though.  Now having watched water boy a few times recently to make sure he’s got some good meme material ready, Rashford plans to enjoy the mini spotlight that the ceremony shall bring him, and hopes it is the beginning to some more fun near the end of his career

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889201044154904606/1150524829653536909/mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3229285f883239ca6017785e905ed3ff0a8b42b94f57638f43c11a5e635414&[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/4028.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5431.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5570.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7241.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5906.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/6149.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7950.png[/img]