Create Account

S78 PT #4: Sponsored Up and Geared Up Due: Sunday, September 8th @ 11:59 PM PST

Ongo Gablogian is an independently wealthy art collector from the small village in Pennsylvania known as Philadelphia. He created a company with his bare hands named Atwater. They create value. And money. A shitload of it. With that being said, it is pretty obvious that Ongo doesn’t need to waste his time with such trivial things as sponsorships. Ongo has been harassed to no end by various companies looking for him to promote their products, including Hostess, Little Debbie, Dairy Queen, Burger King and Taco Bell just to name a few. Weird pattern there. The only one he even considered being a spokesman for was Taco Bell, since that is who provides his pregame meal of five beef tacos and five chalupas. But Ongo cannot be bought, and he cannot be swayed. He is a hockey player and that is all he will ever be. Plus he has a shitload of money. He’s a financier. Of schemes and such.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Nummilavin has tried to avoid the sponsorship game for a long time. He fears that it will distract from the hockey that is the most important thing he is there for. However, with the recent success he and the Timber have been having he has enjoyed having a few more talks with potential partners. These talks have included a variety of equipment and food and beverage sponsors. His favorite so far has been a small locally owned restaurant in Maine. The restaurant asked Jacppo to run a few commercials for them and to also have dinner there a few times through the season to be available to sign autographs. Jacppo loved this idea because it also was a way to connect with the community and to him that is the most important thing. The sponsorship does not even pay that much money because he wants to make sure that it is rewarding for the small family owned restaurant.

Code:
158 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

Sponsorships huh. Money money Money, does Mac Turner like the money, lets think. I mean yes and no. Money is important how else would he buy some spray tan and of course the training which for some reason he has t0 pay for? I mean we should one hundred percent have the teams paying for that, but I guess we have to argue for their that in the next CBA. Back to the topic at hand, Sponosrs, yeah mac likes  sponsors, though he doesnt really handle those himself. Mac's agent and Best Friend @Troy_McClure03 takes care of that. he's got me invested and sponsoring all the good stuff! Back when I was in the J's Troy got me to become the official sponsor of Elk Piddle! How Cool (and lucrative Elk Piddle is a money-making buisness). Troy also got me sponsoring what he call P.A.A.A.A.W.N.N.N.Z.E.E.E.N. scheme, no idea what that even is but I trust Troy!

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

[Image: 9T36ZGL.jpeg]

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Prompt 1

If you ever see Patya on Chirper, you am seeing Patya try for fish for sponsorship deals. Patya try for Coca-Cola sponsorship, and also am try much for Cheez-It sponsorship. Patya always looking for ways for get things Patya love for free because why would Patya not do this? Patya want lifetime supply of Coca-Cola and Cheez-It for ultimate snacking. Patya also much loving if Frito-Lay give sponsorship too. Patya only interested in sponsorship from products Patya use and enjoy. Patya never like for endorse something Patya not like, this much silly. Patya not a total sellout. Patya still like monies and everything but am still have much integrity. Patya am too proud for all of that nonsense. Patya also like for get free hockey gear so Patya have obvious hockey endorsements. This part many easy. Patya also would much love endorsement from favorite italian restaurant and also favorite mexican restaurant. Please sponsor Patya because am needing more monies lately from lavish lifestyle.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Option 1

A lot of people on New England have been able to secure some very exciting sponsorships, but cormier isnt the type of person to seek out the flashiest sponsorships, and he's never really been a team's superstar so he isnt the biggest natural draw either. That said, Cormier has always been a huge hockey card nerd, buying packs ever since he got his first summer job, slowly joining breaks and building his collection. With his passion for cards, Cormier is always willing to work with upperdeck on special edition cards and marketing, including showing up to local card stores on the launch day of a new series. He really loves hockey cards and he loves sharing that passion with people, so it ends up being a sponsorship that he truly enjoys having and isnt just going through the motions for a paycheck. He might consider venturing out into equipment deals as his salary declines with age, but currently he's completely satisfied working mostly with upper deck.

Option 1:

Literally Wizard does not often look for sponsorships as it is not something that particularly interests him as a person because he wants to earn his money through his own hard work not by trying to sell someone else's product. While there are some brands that are often involved in Wizards daily life that he would gladly promote sponsorships are most likely out of the question as Wizard does not want to become one of those sell out players. Instead focusing on improving his own game, instead of improving his own bank account. For example, Wizard will do promotions/endorsements for Costco where he comes in and helps drive the sales of a certain item in what is called a road show. He will come in sign autographs and help sell a product that he knows people will enjoy because it would be something he uses in his day to day life that is the only kind of item he would try and sell.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

GO #1:

[Image: jg7miDt.png]

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Prompt 1

Roger doesn't seek out sponsorship deals. A salesperson with a good product does not have to force their product on display. You cannot force a butterfly to stay in your garden, cultivate a beautiful garden and the butterflies will naturally want to stay. Roger doesn't have to hunt down deals, those with good taste will naturally find their way to make a deal with him.

Not just anyone can come in and get a deal with Murdock though--this is a New York area hockey player we're talking about here. It has to be a product that Murdock uses or would like to use. Strong scented colognes? Bring em on in. Ozempic? Get out of town. Spaghetti brand? Yeah he could eat that all day. Mushrooms? Who even uses hockey players to advertise for mushrooms.

Murdock doesn't have to worry about all that. His agent takes the calls and simply HAS to know which ones can get passed along to Roger. He doesn't have time for other games.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

I'm not all that picky with my sponsorship deals, if someone want to give me money to promote their products then by all means go ahead. I do actually look up and research the product or sponsor before I agree but as long as it's not a scam or made in a sweat shop or unpaid or child labor then I'll agree to promote it. My favorite sponsors are definitely the overseas ones. For example there is on in Japan for a sushi and seafood restaurant where they made an anime version of me fighting an anime squid and octopus, I've heard the theme song and it's actually pretty catchy. I also have one in Germany for a beer company but they were a little less fun with their ads. I have had some scam companies try to reach out but my agent and team are pretty good at researching and sending bad company away.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Option 1

Gagner would love to be sponsored by a company one day. That said, he strictly sticks to non-hockey companies. He has equipment he likes and absolutely refuses to deviate from that, regardless of what a company may offer him. He refuses to even to any advertising for those companies, as he does not want people to think he uses their gear.

He's always dreamed of being sponsored by a gaming company of sorts. Not many people know this, but Gagner was actually a former professional gamer. He won the world championships in pong the year before he joined the SHL. As such, he'd love to receive a related sponsorship of sorts. Namely, he tried reaching out to Atari but for some reason they did not have enough money to offer him for such a sponsorship, nor did they have any interest.

As things stand, Gagner is unfortunately not popular enough of a player to receive a lot of money in this way, but he's hoping that ma change one day.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

PT Pass

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Written Option 1:

Oliver Castillon has managed to avoid much of the public eye, despite playing for the hub of the rich and famous and having grown up in one of hockey's hearths. When it comes to brand deals, he hasn't had very many. Most of them have been related to equipment, a slightly out-of-focus picture of his shoulders or gloves with a brand logo in the forefront. There was a local used car dealer that solicited him for a cameo in a commercial once. For the most part, however, he's more focused on investing his money rather than loaning his likeness. His father's family in France run a vineyard that he's put money into expanding and bringing to the United States and Canada, while also partnering with another vineyard in the Napa Valley and a bourbon distillery in northern Colorado.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Option 1: Lias doesn’t seek out sponsorship opportunities at this point in his career because he is so old that him endorsing something probably would not do it any favors when it comes to attracting customers. He has of course done so in the past when he was younger and more of a popular face in the world of professional fake sports, but these days he mainly only does sponsorships as favors for people he knows, marketing small name products that genuinely aren’t at a point where they could get superstars to represent their products yet. His favorite recent ad campaign was one he did with his little sister (who is just entering the height of her career in pro soccer) where they did a kind of “past and present of sports” type of inspirational thing for a clothing and lifestyle brand. It wasn’t anything too intense, just some shoes that they both like to wear when they aren’t actually playing their chosen sports, but it was fun anyway

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Brand deals are a very big deal. But as far as seeking them out? The brand seek out NoNo Jo. Just like kordel, he has been sponsored by Cheez-Its. Probably the most famous and well-known and high paying and famous making brand because it is an iconic and well-known sponsorship. If you don’t see NoNo Jo on your box, you should probably pass because they would be subpar to any cheeze its that did have his smiling baby face on them. 
Are cheezeits related to hockey? I mean, hockey players like to eat them so I think that they would be relatively related to hockey. Not so much as a hockey helmet or a hockey stick but not everybody who likes hockey is buying hockey equipment. But everybody is buying Cheeze-it’s. And that’s fax no printer. 
Don’t get me wrong though he has definitely been sponsored by his fair share of hockey related companies. You can find his face on T-shirts on athletic shorts and socks and shoes on hockey sticks and even on your helmet. Sponsorships are awesome, we love being paid by corporate America.

[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: YbWICYS.png][Image: i3Qgjha.jpeg]