Create Account

BUF shopping Atmey and Hamilton - SHL Insider Trading

11-18-2018, 12:50 PMwumaduce Wrote:
11-18-2018, 12:45 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: May I say that I think this is quite the overreaction? First of all rumors are fun, they create conversation and speculation and give people material to create new content about. If you think that someone is overdoing it with the rumors then sure, reign him in, tell him to post less of them or mix in more false ones, but outright banning rumors altogether and suspending the person behind them just because some GMs are upset doesn't seem like a good move.

I think one of the issues is these aren't rumors. Rumors aren't always right. This is someone leaking the trade block directly to samee, and him posting it. If he threw some random players that weren't actually on the block in there, it would be rumors.

That's true. Always throw in some false ones when posting rumors.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUF shopping Atmey and Hamilton - SHL Insider Trading - by RomanesEuntDomus - 11-18-2018, 01:05 PM