Create Account

What worries you about switching to FHM?

11-28-2019, 10:50 PMThunfish Wrote: My honest worries are actually related to the massive work to update players. I don't think the process was all that easy on FHM unless I'm looking up the wrong tree.

We'd have to go back to the old way of updating. However PBE and NSFL do this right now and SHL lasted about 40 seasons updating that way.

We'll have to hire some interim updaters for the first big update to transfer players from STHS builds to FHM builds, but this is definitely not insurmountable. If this is your worry then I can honestly say that you have nothing to worry about. Lots of people are happy to put in a little work one offseason to help us out and get things finished.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What worries you about switching to FHM? - by caltroit_red_flames - 11-28-2019, 11:48 PM