Create Account

S46 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects

1 -Player name and position.
Slap McShotty - C

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?
Pass to the man with the better chance of a goal.

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?
Yes, I'm new. I don't have many expectations, just hopes: I'd like to make it on a good SHL team and be a decent choice for those who play fantasy hockey using the SHL.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
I believe I got most of it from the tutorial and the rest with some private messaging (at least for what I can do now as a rookie).

5-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?
I'm not quite sure. I'll give this some time each day so perhaps my activity would be a standout attribute. Also, I'm not looking to be the superstar, but to elevate those around me so the team does better.

6- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not?
I have no opinions one way or the other. I'd be happy to consider you if you gave me the chance.

7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
Between 4 and 5, but closer to 5.

8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Yes, but probably not with voice.

9- Are you willing to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team in pursuit of a championship?
I'd be happy to take direction if you can explain how it'd benefit both me and the team. I'm reasonable.

10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
I think a close-knit locker room would put you in a better position to win championships, so it'd take the higher priority.

11-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
I'm new, so I'd like to stay as long as my manager thinks it would benefit me.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects - by bbjygm - 02-17-2019, 05:00 AM