Create Account

S72 mPT #3: Significant Aggro

there are a lot of great people to meet and interact with. its also fun to watch games and see how your player progresses throughout the seasons

Dearest [girlfriend] i love the simulation hockey league because the atlanta inferno locker room has the dankest memes. this guy micool once ate the world's largest grilled cheese and it was truly incredible to watch

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

I keep coming back to this league because I love trading and running a team. Being able to GM and put together a great group of people is something I thoroughly enjoy. I also love watching my player dominate juniors, it's always fun to see.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

It's the people. It's always been the people. It always will be the people. The people and who I meet here and the connections we form are the reason we do this, it's the reason why I'm always so happy to be here

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I keep coming back to the SHL because it allows me to live out my childhood fantasies of being a professional hockey player, and because I think im addicted.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

I love that there are so many different types of people and hobbies/interests people have in this league, while we still at least all have one thing in common.

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

My wife knows that the league is like my arm because it teaches me to be a better dog and chase the ball because I love to woof and bark because suoer doggie loves it

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

You’re gonna love this league so much cuz it’s just like school. There’s homework and everything. That was the best part of school, so you can keep doing it here. That’s why you’ll love this league.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Hockey is the fastest sport on ice, with a combination of skill, speed, and toughness that keeps me coming back. The fast-paced action is always exciting, and there is a strong sense of teamwork and camaraderie among the players.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

I never left so I'm not sure what would brings me back potentially. But I currently have some kind of motivational issue as my player is deep in regression and it has been over 3 irl years. Not sure if I will recreate.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

What keeps me coming back is the constant changes to the site, and wanting 'one more good player'. I love the portal update and some of the community here is great.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

I wasn't expecting to love the SHL as much as I do when I first came over from the ISFL, but the thing that really drew me in most was the awesome locker room communities this league has to offer.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

I love the SHL for all the friend that I have made. It's a really fun community and I love hanging out with my friends everyday

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

The best part about this league is by far just finding chill people to shoot the shit with and just hang out. Both Philly and Anchorage have been great for this over the years.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2023, 05:44 PM by Sizz. Edited 1 time in total.)

So like... you create your player and then you have to write all these cool prompts to give them experience points which we call TPE or teeps if you wanna sound cool. Then you put them into your build. What's a build? Well it's kind of like a design for y... wait where are you going?

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]