Create Account

S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press

Prompt 2

Reporter: I'm here with one of the newest members of the Winnipeg Aurora, Jimmy Larkin-Conway. How are you doing, Jimmy?

JLC: I'm great, thanks for inviting me onto the show.

Reporter: So far this season things have been pretty rough for the Aurora, but have you been enjoying yourself so far?

JLC: For sure. Everyone has been super welcoming, and made the transition really easy on me. I knew I was moving this offseason either way, having finished up my time with Nevada, so I already had myself mentally prepared for that, but it still made my life a lot easier having a great locker room to arrive to. We're not focusing too much on the wins and losses right now, it's just not the stage we're at as a newly built team, so things have been more focused on development on and off the ice.

Reporter: You were setting franchise records for the Nevada Battleborn, but now you've only put up 10 points through your first 35 SHL games, so how different is the game in the SHL?

JLC: I was really lucky to get to play with Nevada, and it was a really special time for me. I certainly expect more offensive production from myself, but I know there's a period of adjustment I need to go through. The game is a lot faster in the SHL, and sometimes it's just hard to keep up as a new player, but I know what I'm capable of so I just keep putting in the training work.

Reporter: Okay last question: what's your impression of the city of Winnipeg so far?

JLC: I love it here so far. The fans are so passionate about the team, and always turning up to cheer us on even in the hard periods of the rebuild. The city has everything I need, but still has a small community sort of vibe that really makes me feel at home. I think I'd be more than happy to spend my career playing in this city.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

It only makes sense that Ergo Nomic infiltrates her partner in crimes press conference. Who is that you may ask? Only the best blue line partner, Vincent Fox. Ergo only had one goal for this press conference. Get Vincent to say something silly, stupid even. She got made up head to toe, Undercover Boss style. Im talking long blond wig to cover her typical red messy bun. Make up took care of a good part. Ergo does not wear much make up, so her face really changes like magic with a full face done up. The contouring alone made her appear slimmer, even made her nose look smaller. She squeezed into a tight red dress with a push up bra and strapy heals. As Ergo walked into the room, Vincent looked her up and down. This makeover made his face flush, his cheeks turning bright red. He was flustered to say the least. This interview will be interesting...

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

pt pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 04:37 PM by ACapitalChicago.)

For the first prompt I believe that should the team approach Joseph Weston for one last prank they would certainly want him to easily dress as a reporter and infiltrate the team's post game interview press conference. The idea is to ask as many ridiculous questions as possible until the people realize that they are in fact being pranked. This would make things a good prank because no actual harm would occur except for the complete and total destruction of their self-esteem as they realize they have been pranked, backstabbed, bamboozled, deceived, and TRICKED. Because that is where the fun is, in asking ridiculous questions like why do they take the longest to get ready before games, what is with them and not knowing how to calculate proper tip for wait staff, or what is with them and not closing the door while they pump gas in the winter like some sort of psychopath which would really just be completely inexcusable by some of the teammates

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Prompt 1:
[Image: MF5Hl2M.jpg]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

Prompt 2:

Shl : Hey Henrik, got a minute to answer a couple of questions?

pride : Ofcourse, always got time for you bud!

Shl : Listen, all the fans out there in beautiful San Francisco know its been a long, tough rebuild for the team. I don't mean to rub it in but its been a long time since they have had anything to celebrate-

pride : *laughs* Hey did you call me over just to chirp me or what the deal here bud?

Shl : No, no I'm going somewhere with this just bear with me. What I'm saying is, its been a long dry spell. You guys are currently on a 7 game winning streak after just beating the Renegades twice. Coming into those games, did you guys see it as a test or just take it as any other game?

pride : No, we definitely saw it as a test for us. Texas has an excellent team, they are coached really well and they don't mess around. We've known for a long time that we have the talent, we just needed to put it all together you know. So after these two games we really feel like we can go places. I think it was a real measuring stick for us.

Shl : You are now playing your 11th season with San Francisco, you have just passed the 400 point mark and you are getting very close to 700 games played for the Pride. Congratulations on hitting those milestones, thanks for taking the time and here's hoping you can extend that winning streak tomorrow night!

pride : Thanks bud, much appreciated. We'll do our best!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

ISFL Affliate

[Image: gill.png]

Prompt 1

I would definitely jump in on an Angus McPipe the eighteenth interview, dressed as his old friend, (Nathan Explosion btw). Firstly i would ask him why he's playing so badly thisseason while the team is doing pretty good. Try to get him a bit agitated right off the bat. Then i would ask him if he's ever played dragon medic, he could not resist answering that most likely. There on out i would ask about how he feels about his teammates and who are his favourite people on the team, does he like the general managers of Atlanta, and if they think the managers could do something better, try and get him to say something embarassing that could get him to the top of r/SHLhockey. I would end the questioning by asking McPipe to spell out the names of some of his teammates, like Salzberger Lillehammersson or Samat Beibitzhanov. Probably end there cause im not good at this stuff.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Prompt 2

Interviewer: What is your favourite thing about the SHL?

Rashford: It absolutely has to be the people that I have met. The best part about Sim Sports is seeing an entire locker room committed to the same goal, willing to work together, sharing their ideas in the pursuit of taking down the championship (or in smaller parts, winning a draft, finding trade partners, etc).

Interviewer: Are there specific moments that come to mind?

Rashford: My entire time at NL has been exceptional, to the point that I could not have crafted for myself a better situation. All of that comes down to the leadership of Nhamlet. He doesn't demand anything of anyone, yet extracts the best of each individual. He is a rallying master who work tirelessly to serve his team in the absolute best way that he can. Never shy of bringing in leaders, and always giving those leaders and opportunity to use their gifts to the best that they can. I get that this isn't me sharing a moment, but Nhamlet creates "moments" consistently (and we haven't even talked about winning yet.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889201044154904606/1150524829653536909/mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3229285f883239ca6017785e905ed3ff0a8b42b94f57638f43c11a5e635414&[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/4028.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5431.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5570.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7241.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5906.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/6149.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7950.png[/img]

Prompt 2

> Sooo Thorny. Let's do a very boring interview which is sure to put you asleep.

Oh my god are you serious. I hate reporters. I hate questions. I like to skate. Why am I here?

> Well Thorny, your coach put you here because apparently as part of your contract you agreed to some press time.

I did what? I would never do such a thing. Maybe I did sign something as stupid as answering peoples questions. But lets be real. I am here to skate, play hockey and crush noobs.

> Which noobs are you looking to crush in S63, Thorny?

If you don't let me out of here soon its going to be your bones that I'll be crushing.

> Well Thorny, I'm actually not a total noob. I played hockey in college.

College? Go back to your fancy book learning classes and let me play hockey you brainy noob. *BODY SLAM*

Interviewer: Hey Bjorn, good work out there. For a while there, the Grizzlies were on quite a run, but you’ve dropped five out of your last six. How do you guys rebound and get back to winning hockey?

Bjorn: Hey, thanks. Yeah, we’ve stumbled a bit in these last few chunks of games, and we’re not giving Brick back there the support he needs. It starts with us up front, we’re not moving our feet enough to get back and help break up plays for transition. The defenders need all the help they can get, and we’re not doing enough. We can get our sticks in lanes better to cut off the passing lanes, and we can forecheck harder to force turnovers to keep the puck in the offensive zone.

Interviewer: It really looks like the offense has dried up a bit too. In a couple of your last few games, the Grizzlies have only managed to put one puck in the net.

Bjorn: Yeah, we have to do a better job of taking away the goalie’s eyes and not making saves too easy for them.

Interviewer: Thanks for your time Bjorn!

Bjorn: You got it!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

PBE PT Claim

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

ISFL Affiliate PT

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

ISFL Affiliate Username: PMoney
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 07:40 PM by CrazyMojito.)

PROMPT #2

Hey Kyle, there have been some trades that has seen some key offensive pieces of this roster shipped out. Do you think this team will still make the playoffs?

First off... Hello there! To answer your question, I'll be as blunt as possible. Yes.

Care to elaborate?

Obviously losing Liam Slate left some big holes on our top line and powerplay, but Julio has stepped back into a familiar spot where he and I re-established some old chemistry and Brian Davenport has really settled in and playing an important role. Hartmann's departure is a big one, but we've got some young players that were nipping at Hartmann's heels so this gives them a chance to show what they can do.

What about the veteran presence with Satoshi Zizagooney off to Montreal, and Hartmann who you just mentioned off to Toronto?

We got a little younger, but bringing in Ursin Zimmermann who has been around for awhile now, that helps. To be honest though, this is a really solid group of players with a lot of poise. I don't think GMs Boom and Bfine make these trades if they didn't think we could handle the extra responsibilities.

Hopefully we start getting a little more puck luck and we can reach the level we all know we are capable of.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]