Create Account

S63 mPT #2: It's in the Game

My favourite game was grounders growing up. Between feeling like you were playing the floor is lava to accidentally falling off things and almost dying and then just screaming grounders and getting the lads scootin across the gravel out. Good times.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Tether Ball. Imagine standing on one side of a pole that has a ball (similar to a vollyball) attached to this long rope at the top of the pole. You hit the ball and watch it wrap around the pole clockwise. There is someone on the other side, hitting the same ball the opposite way. First one to wrap the poll completely wins. It gets aggressive.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Fucking League of Legends man

It's not good, it's not even always fun, but my friend group can't say with Counter Strike full time and there's nothing else as good out there for 5-stacks.

@Faelax @AgentSmith630 @Cobbenstein @hockeyiscool leeg wen

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I'm pretty much always down to play Cribbage, and I find it to be one of the most enjoyable things to do while drinking. There's usually a deck of cards around wherever you are, and you can always use a pen and paper instead of the traditional Cribbage board.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

my favorite game back in the childhood days was FIFA until my father bought a NHL game one christmas because there wasn't any FIFA available and this pushed me eventually to the path that made me discover this website.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

I've been really into Warhammer 40k lately. Got into it over the summer and found out that I love it. I finished painting my Custodes recently and am working on my Black Templars now.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

My current favorite game is a board game known as Disney's Villainous. I hate Disney as a horrifying corporation but I love this board game that's so well made yet horrifying to support

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

This is a tough one. I'm going to restrict myself to video games to make it a little easier for myself. There are so many classics from the late 80s/early-to-mid 90's I still play to this day, especially for console, but if I had to go with my all-time favourite it would have to be Heroes of Might and Magic 3. That game has it all and I still play it regularly, 20 years later, with the same friends I used to play with at the turn of the millenium.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I play a lot of games but recently i've been having so much fun in Apex Legends. Wasn't a big fan of BR games before i tried out Apex and it's been one of my favourite games since. Mozambique 'ere

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Favourite game has got to be League of Legends. Well it’s a love hate relationship, as anyone who has ever played it before. I love it for the vast variety, no two games are really ever the same. Yes they share similarities but there never the same and that why I love it.

[Image: gill.png]

I like action. And I like smashing things. Remember the original playstation? It had this awesome game called Twisted Metal. Nothing but smashing and bashing. Just the way I like it.

MONOPOLY IS THE BEST GAME ON THE FACE FO THE PLANET WHO DOESNT WANT TO BECOME CAPITALIST MONGUL AND TANK ALL OF YOUR OPPONENTS INTO THE GROUND.

-Blats

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Recently been playing a lot of tabletop games. I could easily go on and on about Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Star Wars FFG, but I have really been enjoying Legend of the Five Rings Rokugan setting. Absolutely such a cool setting. I'd love to play it with some people on this site sometime.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Video games are everybodys favorite pasttime. The best game currently being played by Kennedy would be Elders Scroll Online. He can get on be anonymous and goof around and kill dragons with other people.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 07:48 PM by CrazyMojito.)

Always been a console guy, just never got into PC games. The first game I really played online multiplayer was Rainbow Six: Vegas where friends and I would play until 3 in the morning without even realizing. From there my obsession evolved into MW2 and Call of Duty. I play a good variety of games but always find myself starting new ones and never finishing them...

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]