Create Account

S67 mPT #2: Watch List Due: October 2nd @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Every night I watch Seinfeld on Netflix. It is a classic and a great show to fall asleep too. Growing up my Dad watched it so it has kind of rubbed off on me.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

I've recently watched the third season of Barry on HBO. Bill Hader is fantastic and the series hasn't lost a step since it debuted. I can't wait for season 4!

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

I watched the Chargers Texans game earlier this afternoon and I can guarantee you there is nothing that draws more emotion out of you than being a chargers fan.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

I just binged the hell out of the fifth season of Cobra Kai. Corny as hell show, sure, but it's funny to make fun of it. It's on Netflix.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

I just watched the Cyberpunk show recently and whoooooooo boy is that show a fuckin doozy. Animations great, musics outstanding, colors are great, action scenes are great, and the story is great and FUCKIN SAD

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

I watched Inventing Anna which is a great show on Netflix, i also watch every new season of Survivor with @Keven which make it really fun to talk with him about it!

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I've watched the first episode of Andor on Disney+ and I can't say if I love it yet. I'll have to watch the next few episodes but the reviews are so good that I'm sure I'll be able to love this series!

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

So Cyberpunk is like, my favorite genre on earth. I love the William Gibson and Neal Stephenson Books. Blade Runner, Shadowrun etc etc. and I loved the Cyberpunk 2077 game when it first launched. So I was super excited for the Edgerunner show, and honestly if you don't like cyberpunk I still think it's worth a watch. "Oh but it's anime" Meh get over it. It's a mature short show with a great story and excellent visuals.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

Currently trying to keep up with the new season of Archer on Hulu. It's pretty mindless comedy, but I find it hilarious. Would definitely recommend it as something to out on as you doing chores or something.

I would recommend watching a local theater production of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee if possible. Online is also available if the live theater is not an option. It hits several comedic beats in the first act, and then pivots well into deep emotional moments and storylines within. About midway through the second act, keep some tissues ready for the big tearjerker.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

I just watched a movie with Mel Gibson in it called Force of Nature, good story, acting and overall a great watch. It's new and on Amazon Prime!

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

I've recently watched the movie 21 Jump Street for the 100th time, it is a very funny movie and it will make you laugh every time you watch it.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

I think that everyone should watch RuPaul's Drag Race. It is an amazing show and a lot of fun to watch. These queens are incredibly talented and fun to watch.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I, like many others, have been watching House of the Dragon and Rings of Power. I've also been watching Letterkenny with my SO (2nd time through for me), and finally catching up on the last season of Better Call Saul.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

I recently started watching House of the Dragon and it's bringing back the memories from all the good parts of Game of Thrones. I just hope it doesn't turn out fizzling the way GOT did. We'll have to keep our fingers crossed.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]