Create Account

S70 mPT#3: The Boomer

I'm the team boomer I think. I have 2 kids and 2 dogs and live a nice quit life in the mountains taking care of my garden and such. What's wrong with Farmville? It's a nice relaxing game.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

The Monarchs' Colin Gibbles is infamous in the locker room for how lax he is with when he takes his phone with him. Old men and their lack of phones, some kids joke he still has a carphone with him.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

Angus Mcfife is the team token boomer. His favorite kind of joke is puns. He likes to do elaborate puns jokes involving is criminal uncle. He is a lovely boomer tho

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

@honkerrs is the absolute biggest boomer in the team. Not only does he not use tik tok but that mofo acts so hilarious when @gurbs and @Gwdjohnson talk about any modern artist

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

The boomer of the team is Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk. He continually sends minion memes in all the team chats, including those he's not supposed to be part of (no one knows how he gets this information). He will send 10 per day at minimum, at any hour, including duplicates.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Mats Marner is the teams tokein boomer, but I would have to say, as a user it is probably me. Woooooooopss Anyway, we don't talk about that so let's go with JNH.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Collin Gibbles is definitively the boomed of the team. Lets be honest, he has 20 seasons difference between him and his youngest teammates so he's clearly having some boomer moment.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

in my current locker room Vax is the boomer. I know you're the GM but get with the times. learn to have a bit more swag old man.

[Image: f7.png]

I would have to go back to one of my former teammates @Slappydoodle, why you ask? It is simple, his ignorance to the true glory of Egg Nog. This is boomer enough activity.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Joe is the big boomer of the locker room. He's the GM, he's old, and he just hates everything that makes noise. If that doesn't make him a boomer, I don't know what could.

Scoochie Stratton is the forge's biggest boomer by far. All he does is listen to bad jazz, eat dinner at 4 in the afternoon and does group water aerobics classes because it's "low impact on my knee".

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

I'm afraid I'm the resident boomer.  My teammates definitely rib me for it on a consistent basis.  I'm sorry that I like good music!  It's not my fault!  The new stuff just isn't good.  You just cannot convince me otherwise.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Darnell Johnson II the probably the token boomer, despite being one of the youngest players on the team. Being a boomer is a state of mind, and Darnell doesn't really keep up with much of anything going on. No memes, no podcasts, no games or apps on his phone. He just sort of exists, and listens to vinyl records.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

i would say that Mushu The Dragon is the most boomer on our team. While he is only in his early years playing hockey, he is actually a 1000 year old dragon who still needs to learn how the times have changed

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I am the token boomer because I am the oldest player on the team (probably by far) and one of the oldest players active in the league. S46 baby

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]