Create Account

New SHL Commissioner

02-16-2022, 12:31 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote:
02-16-2022, 12:19 AMMerica Wrote: This idea that because some people have disliked him in the past = will be a bad commish is inherently false. He took the job because he cares about the league and wants to make it better, maybe give the dude a chance before you demonize him over your personal dislikes.

Everytime I joined HO or became a commish it was an inherently selfish act of being a power hungry piece of shit

I expect nothing less from WBF

Come back. We need this.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

02-16-2022, 12:31 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Everytime I joined HO or became a commish it was an inherently selfish act of being a power hungry piece of shit

oh #jp4commish

JP Gay

is he still an active player or retired? I don't actually know

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

02-16-2022, 12:24 AMBauer Wrote:
02-16-2022, 12:19 AMMerica Wrote: This idea that because some people have disliked him in the past = will be a bad commish is inherently false. He took the job because he cares about the league and wants to make it better, maybe give the dude a chance before you demonize him over your personal dislikes.

who's that in your profile pic, asking for research purposes obviously

I wish I could remember, that pfp is a solid 3 years old. The girl in my sig though is Mikayla Demaiter. You’re welcome.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Everytime I joined HO or became a commish it was an inherently selfish act of being a power hungry piece of shit

I’ll never forget the injustice of you being removed from HO

#FreeJP

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

02-16-2022, 12:35 AMMerica Wrote:
02-16-2022, 12:24 AMBauer Wrote: who's that in your profile pic, asking for research purposes obviously

I wish I could remember, that pfp is a solid 3 years old. The girl in my sig though is Mikayla Demaiter. You’re welcome.

fair compromise, have a nice day

G A Y H E G H O G

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

peepee poopoo

[Image: Cody-Rhodes-American-pro-wrestler-2022.jpg]

02-15-2022, 09:13 PMPythonic Wrote:
02-15-2022, 09:11 PMSlashACM Wrote: I think the consensus isn't that he's the worst person, just that you're treated very differently when you're on one team vs the other
New Orleans player, opinion invalidated, ratio + 3rd line center + all goons + you're bald.

that first one is the most important one in terms of reasons to be ratioed

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

02-16-2022, 12:18 AMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote:
02-15-2022, 11:23 PMHallsy Wrote: finn is a dick but this is a good hire

You're still illiterate.

still racist?

02-16-2022, 12:34 AMCampinKiller Wrote:
02-16-2022, 12:31 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: oh #jp4commish

JP Gay

He wishes he was still an active player, his current guy sucks ass

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

02-16-2022, 12:38 AMHallsy Wrote:
02-16-2022, 12:18 AMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: You're still illiterate.

still racist?

Huh

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

02-16-2022, 12:18 AMLordBirdman Wrote:
02-16-2022, 12:16 AMSeymourSnatches Wrote: im going to convoy this thread

Is your username a suggestion for the reader or more of a hopeful declaration of your future intentions?

i dont believe in birds

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

16 pages and no thread team or recipe yet, the league really is going to shit

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

02-16-2022, 12:37 AMbluesfan55 Wrote:
02-15-2022, 09:13 PMPythonic Wrote: New Orleans player, opinion invalidated, ratio + 3rd line center + all goons + you're bald.

that first one is the most important one in terms of reasons to be ratioed

Former New Orleans player, opinion invalidated, ratio + 3rd line center + all goons + you're bald.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-16-2022, 01:00 AMreid Wrote: 16 pages and no thread team or recipe yet, the league really is going to shit

Finn era sucks

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

02-16-2022, 12:32 AMMerica Wrote:
02-16-2022, 12:31 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Everytime I joined HO or became a commish it was an inherently selfish act of being a power hungry piece of shit

Come back. We need this.

I have bet the under on SHL being gone in 8 seasons

This has nothing to do with #jp4commish

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

02-16-2022, 12:34 AMCampinKiller Wrote:
02-16-2022, 12:31 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: oh #jp4commish

JP Gay

JP Gay is retired sadly. If he was still around i'm convinced he'd have literally 0 TPE

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]