Create Account

Job Pay Reviews

08-07-2020, 03:35 PM.bojo Wrote: #GiveKalakarTheMoon

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

#GiveCoreyARaise @SDCore

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

08-07-2020, 04:55 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: We been asking for pay reviews for years

I remember getting a pay review for Head Updater when Dangles was still co commish

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Every job on the site needs to pay way more than it does, money as a whole in the SHL is entirely out of wack with effort/reward

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

08-07-2020, 07:49 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Every job on the site needs to pay way more than it does, money as a whole in the SHL is entirely out of wack with effort/reward

It sounds like there might be a handful of jobs that are well compensated (Updaters is the most common one to be brought up).
Do you know of what other positions have what kinds of pay?

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

08-07-2020, 09:09 PMNhamlet Wrote:
08-07-2020, 07:49 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Every job on the site needs to pay way more than it does, money as a whole in the SHL is entirely out of wack with effort/reward

It sounds like there might be a handful of jobs that are well compensated (Updaters is the most common one to be brought up).

Updaters are the single job I can think of that pay well for the amount of work they put in. Across the board, everything from GM/Head positions, to HO, to even media, needs to receive more money for the work put in.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

08-07-2020, 03:55 PMSlashACM Wrote: Was worried this was a "pay updaters less" thread

Only reason I clicked on this thread, I was scared

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

08-07-2020, 03:35 PM.bojo Wrote: #GiveKalakarTheMoon

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

08-07-2020, 09:09 PMNhamlet Wrote:

I like the simmer pay, I think it's good, and with my contract added to it I don't run out of cash, but I find it funny sometimes that simming on STHS which took about 15 minutes a day is rewarded the same way on FHM when we sim 2 hours a day.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2020, 11:26 AM by Nhamlet.)

08-08-2020, 10:58 AMKalakar Wrote:
08-07-2020, 09:09 PMNhamlet Wrote: It sounds like there might be a handful of jobs that are well compensated (Updaters is the most common one to be brought up).

I like the simmer pay, I think it's good, and with my contract added to it I don't run out of cash, but I find it funny sometimes that simming on STHS which took about 15 minutes a day is rewarded the same way on FHM when we sim 2 hours a day.
So what you're saying is with 8x the work, you should be paid 8x as much. $80m seasonal salary, who says no.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

08-08-2020, 11:25 AMNhamlet Wrote:
08-08-2020, 10:58 AMKalakar Wrote: I like the simmer pay, I think it's good, and with my contract added to it I don't run out of cash, but I find it funny sometimes that simming on STHS which took about 15 minutes a day is rewarded the same way on FHM when we sim 2 hours a day.
So what you're saying is with 8x the work, you should be paid 8x as much. $80m seasonal salary, who says no.

I like the sound of that

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

I agree, Corey needs to get paid more.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Nour doesn't deserve a raise

Everyone else in HO does tho

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

HO and the commish should still be unpaid positions. You serve for the good of the league. Write media for money.

HO isn’t nearly as much work as people believe. Mostly meandering discussions that go nowhere and accomplish nothing. Things get started with energy. That quickly wanes and projects go dormant.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

08-08-2020, 10:14 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: HO and the commish should still be unpaid positions. You serve for the good of the league. Write media for money.

HO isn’t nearly as much work as people believe. Mostly meandering discussions that go nowhere and accomplish nothing. Things get started with energy. That quickly wanes and projects go dormant.

This ain't it chief.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]