Create Account

S59 PT #3 Free Agent Pitch

[Image: z6uZb16.png]

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

The Winnipeg Aurora! A nice new branding just last season, sweet jerseys, sweet colors.. and outrageous FANS! The fans go crazy for their Winnipeg Aurora.. and we are not winning, oh boy do they tell you. With emails and letters. But the city is fantastic for all you night goers. We have the city that does not sleep! It is so hip and cool here in Winnipeg. The locker room is clean and alive and vibrant.... is that a good word to use... no. Anyway it is fun in Winnipeg! I am there! Please come to Winnipeg... well I do not want to beg or #NoTamper but PLEASE COME AND PLAY FOR WINNIPEG! You will receive all the money! You will have so much money that your little heart will not know what to do with! Listen... they give you free stuff! Like pucks, sticks, gloves, but surprisingly they give free underwear... Winnipeg Aurora Undies like the elastic with the logo yea! Cool underwear... NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! 

#NoTamper 

P.s. I said #NoTamper so you can not hit me with tamper... 

(180 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Hello free agents, I hope you are doing fine. Sorry to hear you are without a team at the moment, but we can change that pretty quick if you are open for it. Are you searching for a new team? Yes? Perfect, let's get the talks started.
I guess I only need to mention one aspect, and you'll immediately only want to go to one place in the league. Ever seen the Atlanta Inferno agrylic block? Looks nice, doesn't it? I agree. Now you will forever stay a fan of the Atlanta Inferno and never want to go to another team again? Yeah, I know. A life long fan is positive, we won't be able to fit all the FA on our team tho. You know, there are cap restrictions. Don't worry, we'll do the best we can to get exactly you on our team. Hotdog is probably already working on the details to get a deal done, except he's ordering another set of 9 agrylic blocks which is very possible. 
Ever heard of Arson bot? Best bot there is, no cap, no spelling mistake, no more words needed if the agrylic block didn't convince you. Go fire chicken :atllove:

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Why should you choose New Orleans? Look, we all know New Orleans are rebuilding. They're going to be down in the standings for a bit, but what does that mean for you? The potential to be the next big star. The satisfaction of climbing the standings with a team being built from the ground up. The Specters have a very large prospect pool with very hardworking individuals who know they are the next wave of purple. Oh yeah, forgot to mention the colors.. Purple, black what more could you want from a spooky team? Besides the team itself, the locker room is also rebuilding and getting better daily. It's exciting times in New Orleans even though we are losing we are still finding ways to cheer the team on and setting up goals to accomplish. #Project11 is the current goal we are trying to reach is winning 11 games this season. The city itself is great. Lots of things always happening around this town, with live music on every corner and great food everywhere. Come join us in New Orleans where we are building a family that can be game changers very soon.

[193]

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

If there is one team you should look after once you hit free agency in the SHL, it definitely should be Calgary. Words cannot describe how good the locker room atmosphere is, and for people like me its like home. No assholes, all good people with tons of opinions to discuss

Unless you are living without a proper internet connection, you probably have heard of Calgary's twitter manager, father of #A-Rye Izzy, Mike Izzy. Mr. Izzy is always there to keep everyone in social media updated about milestones and insane performances by Calgary's players

Never the less, good things are happening in Calgary. Recently we hired a new head coach and things are working out great right now. He focuses heavily on prospects but still has the time for the seniors. Needless to say, if you are an upcoming prospect hitting free agency, you really should start looking up a place for yourself in Calgary.

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

howdy y'all. it's your friendly neighborhood bloos here. do you like winning? do you like a locker room that talks a lot and makes a lot of silly funny poopoo jokes? do you like the commissioner? if you answered yes to any of those questions, then the hamilton steelhawks are the team for you. here are some of the many pluses you'll see if you sign for us:

we win a lot (reigning shl champions and many cups over the past 10 seasons)
you get to make fun of mills for being short and he won't shaft you in the lineup for it
we have a tricked out aaron bot including a french dababy meme (oui oui)
locker room is very active
we r very supportive of each other (shoutout jtam)
nour
u will get good help with your build
we have movie nights and u get to help pick which movie we watch
mucho gaming

and those are just some of the benefits you'll see if you sign for the steelhawks so hey maybe idk (pls no tampering charge)

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

PBE PT

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Hey SMJHL Free Agents, were you rejected by other teams because they thought you didn’t interact enough in that locker room? Did a "teammate" bully you in said locker room and you’re considering a change of scenery?

Then you need to sign with the Anaheim Outlaws!

We’re one of the up and coming teams in the SMJHL, with all or most players being around the 425 TPE cap, you can’t find a stronger active roster than this.

The city of Anaheim has a lot of perks, like two Disney parks, (Mickey mouse rings not included), and it’s also a freeway drive from the glitz and glamor of Los Angeles. Another thing that Anaheim has is some nice beaches, when you need to relax and unwind from the game of hockey. Another benefit is that the city is quite sunny all year round, so you don’t have to worry about crappy weather.

So pack your bags and head on down to Anaheim today!

(Sim luck, LR interactions, and overall team performance are not guaranteed)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Well, I personally think the roster sort of speaks for itself here. If you come to Chicago you get to play with me, which is the most obvious perk, but we have a few other cool people too like...well, all of them. We have a very competitive team but we also have a lot of fun there. We are really loud and watch pretty much all of the sims together and scream about our pets and we try to give Nyko dating advice. Sometimes we do shots together if we are feeling a little crazy. And then also we are just a very good hockey team. We've kind of come back down to earth a little the last few days but we started out the season on a crazy undefeated streak and we are hoping our success continues. And you, unnamed free agent, might just be the key piece we need to win our second cup in three seasons. There's the pitch, here's a bottle of bourbon, sign the contract.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Why should free agents come to the Baltimore Platoon? Well here's why! The Baltimore Platoon is one of the up and coming teams in the SHL, We used to be one of the worst teams in the league, due to mismanagement and players going IA, but now that we have new management installed, our new GMs, JR and Sheep, are awesome and have been steadily building the roster towards one that can compete for playoff berths each season. Right now we are a fringe playoff competitor, or maybe slightly below that. Signing free agents is not something we have done much, as we are trying to build up a young core to compete with, but now that the core is more build up, a big name free agent or two would be a boon for our roster and could push us up over the edge and turn us into a consistent playoff team.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Buffalo Stampede is one of the greatest franchises in the whole league. Let's be honest - it's one of those teams who have built from zero and they don't really traded much players or something. Team is stacked and there are only few players in the roster under 1200 TPE mark. It just shows how hard it will be for free agents actually land in Buffalo.

Of course, Buffalo offers a lot. It's one of the most competitive teams out there. Many times been in Finals and won them too. It's a free ticket to Play-Offs and possible Finals too. Might not be so big ice time or points, but it's a great team with good chemistry.

I'm pretty sure that there wouldn't be many free agents which will be picked up by Buffalo Stampede, but some of them might be picked up. Expansion Draft will make it more interesting. There will be some unprotected players too, so there might be many changes in rosters next season. Will be interesting!

[There isn't written a word limit this time, but I guess it's at least 150+ as always. 169 words on this one!]

Stars Stars Stars

Are you a star player in the SHL that is wedged in among other league greats?  Are you looking to stand out amongst your peers and start having breakthrough seasons?  Great news for you!  The Winnipeg Aurora has immediate openings for skaters in our defensive pairings as well as our forward lines.  Having made the playoffs in the last 3 of the 4 recent seasons, the young team of Winnipeg is looking for breakout stars to help punctuate our offense and defense.  With competitive wages and advancement opportunities, as well as full medical / vision / dental (that's important) healthcare options, the Winnipeg Aurora is the place to be in the future as we look to continue the championship legacy that is Winnipeg.  Help break out of your own "bubble" by annihilating ours as we push to make a run for the Simulation Hockey League Challenge Cup!*

*Certain restrictions may apply.  Contract pay is dependent on performance on ice and in training (tpe).  Healthcare is guaranteed.  Minimum two season signing required.  Apply in person or online at http://www.simulationhockey.com.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021, 09:25 AM by Ragnar.)

Hi, friend. Would you like to come to Buffalo? We have delicious wings. The best wings. I hope you like snow, because there’s a shit ton of it. Niagra Falls? Oh, fuck yeah. Close to Canada, which is possibly your home country? That too. Plus you can say you play in New York without the bustle of the big city or the asshole New York City residents spitting on you on the subway. Also, Buffalo is on Lake Erie. That’s a great lake. Literally and figuratively.

Also the team is fuckin’ lit. We win shit all the time. Three Challenge Cups. Our team branding is some of the best in the league, sickest logo and colors. Plus, you’ll get to be in a locker room with:

upside down Luffington
Ragnar
Zomboy
Baelex
Evok
Fish
Burd
Kal
Mayonnaise
Lee (gross)
Tomen
Ferda
Lime
Grumlord the cumlord
Karey
The lover of mcgriddles
Vandyboo
Upside down Spartan
Beanman
Supertardis
And more I’ve probably forgotten.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

As a hockey player, do you ever feel overshadowed by more popular sports, like football, baseball and basketball (so pretty much all of them)?

In Winnipeg, this is no issue! The Aurora is the only team worth cheering for because the only other pro team we have is in the participation canadian football league. So you can be garbage and people will still worship you like a god, I would know something about it.

Moreover, playing in a small market means that everything is cheaper. I am writing this live from my 12 bedroom apartment that I pay 500 $ a month for.

Sure, it's crazy cold during winter and there's almost nothing to do all year but you can party in the bigger towns that host other SHL franchises and then come back to the quiet Winnipeg life. It's really the best of both worlds.

I want you for my team so much that I'd even take a biiiiiiig pay cut so come on, join us in Winnipeg and get some of that money and spend almost none of it.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance