Create Account

S62 PT #4: Gearing Up

ISFL Affiliate Username: PMoney

[Image: XKdXxpB.png]

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

PBE Affiliate

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Prompt 2: Edmonton is in a bit of a retooling period, but we have all of the tools already. We just have to wait for our rookies to grow up a little bit and we'll be a very competitive team. Between Pasta the Turtle, Makrus "The Tater" Jager, Slavakov Vladimirishenko, Artemius Nystrom, Sven Svechnikov and Rusty Remao, (and current SMJHL points leader Lev Lebedev next season!) the Blizzard is loaded with high earning rookies. So while this season looks a little rough on paper, it's easy to attribute most, if not all, of the struggles to growing pains that should go away as early as next season. So I don't really think that Edmonton needs any major roster shakeups, whether it's a trade or early callup. They really just need to stay the course and let the rookies grow into their positions in the league, and I think great things will happen in the next few seasons.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2021, 02:01 PM by shan3p.)

Prompt #2 - With the trade deadline rapidly approaching I don't think you will see the Elk making many or any moves at all for this year. We are currently looking like we will miss the playoffs and have a young core who are still building up TPE, therefore we don't have a lot to sell and we don't have a lot of reason to be buying either. All of our players look and hope to be apart of the team going into the future, and all of them are improving for maybe more of a playoff push next year. Due to this, I think we will be sitting tight and awaiting the offseason ad our high draft pick.

Our playoffs looks to be versus each other on the golf course this season. Currently, we don't exactly know where we will be playing but hopefully it will be at a tough course, with a nice view, and good stiff drinks. Should be a fun time.

[Image: ReginaElkLogoAlternate.png][Image: ReginaElkLogoAlternate.png]

WSBL PT
WSBL Username: Seymour

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

WSBL PT

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Our team went down the study study study process ahead of their second game against the grizzled vets. We saw how they lined up and adjusted our lines to attack their weaknesses and defend their strengths.
After they beat us initially they came into the game very big headed. They came out thinking they would skate rings around us. Instead we fucked them up big time, bringing the thunder and lightning and lighting them up like a 4th of July firework.

To celebrate the team went out for steaks. As per usual Friedensreich Hundertwasser went for a bog standard rump steak cooked medium rare with a gorgeous garlic butter.
Ole Olson ordered the tomohawk for 5 for himself and wolfed it down with room for sides.
Finn Von Murphenstein ordered the Wagyu top of the range marbled steak and lorded it over everyone.
Nikolaj Boyle ordered a well done fillet steak and smothered it in tomato sauce.

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

PROMPT 2 - Written

So with 2/3 of the season gone now, I think we've performed quite well. Had a couple of big games and some that you could even call quite big upsets. For example two close wins against Texas and two close games against Buffalo, both the leaders of the league in terms of performance. I think we'll keep performing the same way, we had a rough start to the season, but after that we've actually been performing really well and even if we have a bumpy rest of the season, we'll finish, or atleast I hope so, in the top eight of the league.
We got a good group assembled, so I don't really see any need to make additions to the team, but if we really want to gun it for a cup this season, I think two experienced players added to the roster would help alot and maybe even make us a cup contender. I don't know who we'll face, nor do I care, because it doesn't matter at all. If we aim to win games, we need to win against anyone and everyone. wc:186

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

okey lissen.

andrei is not best scor in leeg for now bot he wil becom befor end of seasson. he wil scor 50 gols in remaning gaymes and hit 200 times. i am very hapy wit botterfly teem becose we win many gaymes and andrei finaly pley line1. this is wai we is best teem and wil win cop this yeer. mark my werds. mark my 150 werds. and remark my skils. very skils. best player. in turms of trayde i tink meybee boterfly grandmaster wil make a few traydes. maybee not. we wil see. i beleev the footur wil tel oss. am prety shur of it. also i wil scor many mor hat triks. at leest 3 mor hat triks. and cary dis teem to the cop wer we wil mayke SD regrat not sing for andrei becose he is best player and mayke his teem win laik S55 wit ZORKs.

thank

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

I don't see the Platoon making any major moves approaching the deadline, but if we were to pull the trigger on a major trade I'd expect us to bring in another top defenseman to try and go all in this season.  Right now we've got Kalashnikov sitting at 2k TPE on D, but it's a pretty big drop off after that with Murphy and Cleary hanging around with ~1700 TPE apiece.  But even then I don't expect the move to happen.  BAP's entire skater core is 1200 TPE + and 10 of those guys aren't even in regression yet.  Including 3 S55 guys that are all 1700+ right now.  Any incoming asset we'd bring is gonna end up just being another player on a loaded roster in the next couple seasons while the outgoing player we'd lose is likely to surpass them in the next handful of seasons.  All that being said this season is going great for BAP.  We're 2nd in the league and lead our division by a full 11 points.  It's been another successful season for the Platoon.

Prompt 1

We already played them, we won that game. We play them again, and will win again, and did win again as I just read. Nice, we advanced a round in the playoffs.
Well, the round robin had its up and downs, but we got a solid performance going as the Up and Coming team in the tourney. The Veterans couldn't hold up with the speed of our game, it was almost like we had constant powerplay going that game. After the first game they seemed a bit closer to us in strength than they appeared now. I guess we made the perfect adjustments and used the experience of the prior games in the tournament to handle them. What was very nice to see is, that it seemed we took a very good lesson out of the game against the superstars and tried to act a little more like them, which worked like charm in that game. Now is the time to tighten that process of playing even more and further, now that we saw that it is indeed successful. On to the next game.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Our play is slowly getting better and better. We were treading water for the first half of the season, up and down, but lately we've found another gear and have put together some solid runs. We're getting depth scoring still, but we're finally getting steady production from our top players as well. This is the big stretch to finish the season and get into a prime playoff position.

Right now, we're in a fight with the Dragons for top of the division. Sitting at 56 points a piece, it's going to be a fun run to the finish line. There is a lot of potential playoff opponents, but it's looking like a combo of San Francisco, Edmonton, or Seattle. The opponent doesn't matter. We've hit a another gear here, but there's still a couple more to get to. If we get to where we can get with our play, we can take any team on. I'm excited and ready for the final stretch here. We've built to something in Los Angeles, time to reach that.

(175 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
5-3-2
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 1] [Pts 1] [+/- +3] [PIM 4] [Hits 7] [SB 33]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Prompt 1
My team was not surprised, old people usually screw things up for the rest of us, and this was no different.  They couldn't even figure out how to win one game.  We opened the scoring quickly with our first goal on a breakaway off the faceoff.  1-0 after 5 seconds.  Then, out came our grinder line.  They were racking up the hits.  Apparently enough that a defenseman passed the puck to his goaltender mistakenly and scored an own goal.  Got to love those.  Things continued back and forth and there were even a few close chances.  But, Senji Seteki was in net and he wasn't about to let a bunch of fossils get past him.  He made fantastic save after fantastic save.  He even managed to block a 3-0 attempt.  The old geezers just could not catch a break.  When it was all said and done, my team won 7-0.  They celebrated the only way they knew, by each taking a shot of Pink Whitney while cheering the night away.

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]