Create Account

S64 mPT #2: Dress Code

suits are fun and flashy but expensive! especially for a whole team to show up in can be tough especially if were short on cash. the solution? no clothes at all.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Every player shows up in full formal attire except the coach. He comes looking like Cam Newton on a fly day. They'll never expect it. 

(25 WC)

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png][Image: augr5GV.jpeg]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, tweedledunn, and jaypc8237 for sigs

I think I'd only impose a colour dress code. The Inferno can wear whatever they want as long as it's some combination of orange / red / yellow / black.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=6706bc74&is=67056af4&hm=52...height=516]

New Dress Code:

All players must wear open toed sandals with socks.

All socks must come above the ankles and include stripes.

Sandals can either be leather or synthetic.

ABSOLUTELY NO CROCS.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

The Newfoundland Berserkers dress code is pretty simple and a requirement for all players or else they'll be benched for the whole game, full tuxedo with open toed shoes.

[Image: rFu52UT.jpeg]

Oh no, the league can no longer afford suits for the players. Whatever shall we do? Oh that's right, nobody likes those stuffy things anyways. Time to be allowed to come to the rink in whatever is comfortable. For me, a pair of jeans and a t-shirt fit the bill perfectly.

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

The Calgary Dragons favorite pastime when not playing hockey is to eat delicious food from the team buffet table which is always kept stocked up. As such, the most appropriate dress code is a pair of sweat pants with a stretchy waistband and a bib!

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

The new team dress code we came up with is that everyone needs to wear a different color top on game day. We pick our assigned color from a hat at the last practice before the game.

37 words

Nor Ge
norway Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Patya am very much for wearing suits. You can read about this in last part of Patya lore. Patya am keep making team for wearing suits. Is looking nice, is looking handsome.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Argonauts new dress code for gamedays will be using blue suits because color theme of the club is blue and gold. Players would use brand new blue suits with a gold tie. That would look cool.

[Image: salming.png]

An Aurora is known for it's beautiful colors, so the new dress code for the Winnipeg Aurora can only be really colorfull. We have decided to go in flashy sporty colors. So we can show of our strengths and intimade our opponents.

It would look something like this:

[Image: 262512716_462534491895388_6293588169184118218_n.jpg]

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Easy, we all know only poor people wanna appear rich. So the teams new dress code is Socks with sandals, Cargo shorts or swimming short, T-shirt of your own preference, suggested hawaii theme or superheros. Sunglasses are a must along with dad hat, preferably old, dirty and possibly related to sports or shops

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

There would be no restrictions for the players, everyone can wear what they want. Obviously it would be nice if people go with something close to the team colors.

[Image: IMG_4351.jpg?width=507&height=676]

okay look, I'm Jamaican. So whatever I wear will have black, green, and gold. I'm also absolutely fine with the whole team taking that colour scheme too.
Better to copy JA than one of those other, small island people dem.  Cool

[Image: 6qlEORU.png]

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

The new team dress code is that each player needs to show up to the rink wearing their best pajama and the comfiest pajama wins a free hotdog after the game.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: EnHtzQl.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]