Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

To be honest I did not know that live sims are back. Since when? This season? Any new features? Or is it the same old stuff as before it got removed? I guess I have to watch a sim now.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

I don't like the custom goal songs at all. It's all just noise pollution that takes away from the game and sounds stupid, goal horns are the way to go.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

When done well, hockey goal songs should be upbeat, instantly recognizable, and moderately annoying to fans of the other team. I think the Red Wings accomplished this by playing the "Nah Nah Nah" part from "Without Me" after goals this season. Seattle should adopt something similar.

46 words

I really like the Baltimore Platoon goal horn, and not just because I'm on the team but because it's a total banger and it makes me want to dance when we score a goal. I imagine the fans are dancing too.

Code:
43 words

[Image: Darby-Reznor-black-and-white-sig.jpg]
[Image: Darby-Reznor-MET-sig.jpg]

In seasons past when we were more competitive, and pushing for the semi-finals season after season, I would say the song that would best fit is Who Let the Dogs out, by the Baha Men. Team obviously the Yukon Malamutes!

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I enjoyed a goal song that the New England Wolfpack had several seasons ago: "Running with the Wolves" from the Eurovision movie. I still like it a lot and that they should bring it back.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Not really many songs can describe out difficulties that we are currently facing but if first one to come in mind which we would play out after every succesful situation would be LMFAO's party rock anthem

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

I don't really listen to this kind of music but I'm sure Rage Against The Machine has some fitting songs for the Manhattan Rage.

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

For the Falcons, the first thing that comes to mind is Detroit's own Eminem. And when I think of Eminem, I have to go with Lose Yourself. You only got one shot.

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

I don't watch the streams that often but one of the teams NEEDS to have a VeggieTales song...... just imagine how perfect that would be

I love real life horns and goal songs. I'm sure they are great in the SHL too, just I very rarely watch sims so I don't know.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Renegade by Styx is the Renegades goal horn! It's been lovely hearing it whenever it gets to go off! 
Nice to hear the goal horns again outside of playoffs.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Perhaps a bit bias since I'm on the team, but the main theme from the Disney Lion King movie every time the San Francisco Pride score is a nice touch.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2024, 04:28 PM by PapaSorin.)

You know that "BOOOOOOOOOO! You suck!" sound we get when an opponent scores in FHM? I'm telling you, no cap, that would make a GREAT goal horn for Detroit. It would fit them so well.

[Image: photostudio-1720667986458.jpg]

We could have a song from any of the stages in Spyro Reignited. I mean, the team is named the Dragons anyway, I can't think of anything more appropriate.

And whoever says Imagine Dragons gets a boot to the head.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR