S63 PT #4: Into the SHLverse

ISFL PT

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Pbe affiliate - https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...ntry417604

Username - Squishes

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Prompt 1

So obviously the main difference is that Alex looks like scruffy Ivan Provorov and this other guy looks like young and spry and clean shaven Ivan for some reason. This is like the good and evil Spock from Star Trek except not really. Also, while the Alex in our reality is really good at making beef stroganoff, the other Alex makes subpar stroganoff but is much better at making borscht. I mean, if I was going to choose between the two dishes I would choose stroganoff so I'm not sure why this other guy worked so hard on his borscht. Also, alternate universe Alex is more of a two way defenseman while the one we have in our universe is really focused on defense, which is why he got those awards. Anyway, this other universe Alex is probably going to say because he had the beef stroganoff Alex made in our current universe and thought it was really good and realized the error of his ways. He knows that a universe where he makes the best stroganoff is the one he wants to be in, ultimately. He'll leave the borscht behind.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

PROMPT 2- Or maybe you decided that meeting yourself would create a paradox that destroys reality as you know it..

Written Task: There are still ways to change where you are now. Describe one point in time in your player's career and ponder how it would have gone differently if one key thing was changed. Examples include the draft, FA, being traded, creating in earlier/later seasons, etc. (150+ words).

In this iteration of the SHL Multiverse, Grogu was drafted by the Carolina Kraken but then immediately traded to the Anaheim Outlaws. Before the next season, he was traded to the expansion Great Falls Grizzlies, where he is now finishing up his final SMJHL season before heading off to the big league.

But What If???

What if Carolina had not traded Grogu and he spent his SMJHL career with that team? How could it have played out? Well for starters, Carolina had already drafted Patya Perevalov and Atticus Hale, so if Grogu was there it would mean CAR had 3 of the top 4 earners from that S60 Draft Class on the team. The player they ended up drafting after trading Grogu, Ellis Lee, is no longer playing so that would be an addition there. The Kraken could have a top 6 with fully maxed out players for 2 seasons and who knows, maybe they could have advanced further in the playoffs! I'm not saying that 1 player makes all the difference, but certainly having those 3 players I mentioned, could have been a dream line! Grogu would likely have put up substantially more points as a capped player I reckon. And also, who knows, being on CAR might have created a different draft scenario as well, and Grogu would be currently waiting to move up to the Los Angeles Panthers, because of the known pipeline there, instead of the Calgary Dragons!

Now, Grogu is not upset over how things played out, Great Falls has been a blast and still has a great chance to go far this season in the playoffs so I don't actually wish things were different, but it is definitely interesting to consider how things might have played out of just one thing had changed!

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

ISFL Claim +2/9/2022

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Luc Blouin from the other dimension is a goal scoring forward, but the Luc Blouin from this dimension is a wannabe two way d man, but really he plays more like a defensive d man. This did not change much as far as where Luc went in the draft, since Tampa wanted him despite being a defenseman, not because of it, but it did change a few other things along the way. Obviously he did not win the defensive defenseman trophy in juniors, but instead won a scoring title while playing for Detroit. People don't call him a flop of a 1st round pick quite as often in that universe as they do in this one. The biggest difference between the two is really that Tampa is lower in the standings in his world than they are here, no doubt the team needs to solid defensive presence more than the dynamic offensive one that he delivers there.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

WSBL Affiliate

[Image: blasoon.gif]

178 words

Jokes on you, Evgeni Petrov is the big tiddy goth gf of his dreams. The scariest thing about dark world Evgeni Petrov is that unlike his counterpart, he’s perfectly normal and a functional member of society. He doesn’t hunt his pregame meal, he doesn’t talk to his goal posts, he’s married with 2 kids in a white picket fence. He is everything Evgeni stands against and more. He also doesn’t smell of cigarettes and depression like all the other big tiddy goth gfs out there. Therefore he is Evgeni’s sworn enemy and must be defeated. Of course it won’t be an epic combat situation, dark world Evgeni is simply too nice and mild mannered to do that. Once Evgeni attacks him he’s going to just try and defend himself but not much more, he’ll do the socially responsible thing and call the police to deal with the psycho goaltender before Evgeni finally tackles him back into the dark world portal and shrieks in victory as the portal closes and the police tranquilize him and return him to Hotdog.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]
[Image: IyckvZg.png]

Slap McShotty has met his alternate self, Tap McHotty. Turns out in Slap's attempt to search for a big tiddy goth gf, he found a version of himself who is a big tiddy goth girl! She was fucking around with dark magic with a "dark magic fuckery" kit bought from Hot Topic just because it sounded cool. Immediately upon seeing Slap, Tap was soaked and asked to be his girlfriend, then everyone clapped and Albert Einstein praised his intellect while giving him $100%. Slap was a little thrown off by this barrage of memes in real life, so he went back to his world, bringing Tap with him. There were several differences between Slap and Tap: tiddy size, goth-ness, and aptitude to become a gf. Slap then decided to show Tap around. He specifically avoided Hot Topic because she would certainly have been disappointed in the direction their merchandise had taken. Slap and Tap had a great time together, and who knows, there may be a child in their future!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Prompt #2

There are a lot of points I could pick for this prompt but I'll go all the way back to Klompus' time with Minnesota. I left the team in a rage that Gibbles wasn't always around and when I look back I'm not happy with how I handled that situation. I threw a fit and left Minnesota's discords and said I would be leaving for FA. Minnesota eventually traded me to Manhattan.

If I had not lashed out and expressed my frustrations and gave it another 2/3 seasons, I'm not too sure where I would be right now? I definitely wouldn't have found my way to the Pride where I'm now the team captain. I definitely would not have been able to play on the same team as my friends in Manhattan. I probably would still be a defender and wouldn't have a successful player like I do right now? It's hard to tell but it's certainly the point in my SHL history with this player where I'm left wondering what would've happened otherwise.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Prompt 1:
[Image: 3lPpmhN.jpg]

[Image: iG4vpsb.jpeg]
Credit to @Symmetrik
[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

WSBL PT
WSBL Username: Seymour

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

The Jean-Uhtred coming out from the portal is actually still called Jean-Uthred. This is the first difference, the point where the divergence started and the variant was created: this other version of me never legally changed his name to fix the typo. This seems like a benign difference at first, but soon we realize that this JURT has led a miserable life: with a typo in his own name, he never found the confidence to keep improving his game and embracing the life of a defensive center, trying to compensate by scoring many goals to stop people from mocking him because of his name. He never succeeded and didn't help Chicago win the Challenge Cup. Chicago promptly traded his ass and he never became close with Gunnar @sköldpaddor . This other man is still called JURT, and he is miserable. Sucks to be him, back to the portal you go I'm not sharing my Gunny with you.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Prompt 2:
I've thought about what would have happened if I had actually joined the league a few days earlier and hadn't been so lazy to join. How it went down is I saw the r/hockey post and thought to myself "hey that sounds cool I should join" and then forgot and didn't for a few days later. At that point it was two days before an already crazy reddit draft and it was a mad dash of teams doing recruitment. Yosh and the rest of Newfoundland definitely took a chance at me at 33 OA with me being so new to the league (and sim leagues in general) and that draft being so deep. What would have happened if I joined earlier and was able to establish myself on the forum a little more? I doubt I would be a Berserker with a shiny new Four Star Cup and I would have made much different connections and friendships along the way. I guess being lazy and procrastinating can pay off sometimes.

[Image: rFu52UT.jpeg]